Lunch break trouble part-1

After kei left the class I was on my way to the cafeteria, when I saw the devil was waiting for me.

Horikita :"well hello ayanokouji kun, would you mind if we have a little chat?

Kiyotaka:"sorry horikita. I have to go for lunch.

Horikita :" don't worry ayanokouji kun, I was also going to the cafeteria. Would like tag along, we could have our little chat there too.

Kiyotaka :"I have to go with hirata "
Horikita :"hirata kun can wait, and he won't interfer our little chat, so don't worry.

There is no escape from the devil. All I could do is accept my fate and move on. I nodded to horikita and followed to the cafeteria.

(At the cafeteria)

We took our lunch and took a table and we sat down.

Horikita :"well ayanokouji kun, if I remember correctly, you said something in the class about me right?

Kiyotaka :" I don't remember talking about you " I tried to play dumb.

Horikita :" oh?  If I remember correctly, you said something like if you knew what was going to happen in the future you won't have looked at me right? 

I nodded in response. I can't avoid fate so I have to accept it. I saw horikita looking the fork analyzing it. If guess is correct she will stab me with the fork. I glupped and closed my eyes. But like an angels kei and matsushita arrived.

Kei :" horikita san if you don't mind can we sit here?  She said looking at me.

Horikita :"yes I min....

Kiyotaka :" sure why not! Before horikita could finish her reply I spoke up.

Kei:" thank you horikita san, ayanokouji kun!

I stood up and gave my seat to kei and putting her in middle of me and horikita. I could see horikita giving death glare to me which I ignored. I thanked kei for saving me which she nodded.