Chapter 1 begins

Ayanokouji pov

Ayanokouji pov

As Tsukasa changed the slide, A picture of me and horikita appeared on the screen with the title "class room of the elite"
And the video begins to play.

[Title card]

"What is evil? Whatever that springs from weakness"

The Antichrist by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Horikita : "wait!... I saw this quote in our final exam of the first semester "

Yukimura :" yes horikita san I saw this quote in our final exams" nodded in agreement with horikita.

Sakura :" oh really I didn't know that our earth's quotes we're available here. If you guys are interested you guys can remember the quotes "

[Scene: Bus stand ]

Kiyotaka ayanokouji (monologue) :if I may I'd like to pose an interesting question. "Are all human beings truly equal? "These days everywhere you go there's a talk about fight for equality.

( An elderly woman enters the bus. This bus was filled with A. N. H. S students (advance nurturing high school)

Kiyotaka :" why didn't kushida didn't react to this scene" thought while looking at kushida.

Kiyotaka ayanokouji (monologue) : as a wise man once said "Heaven does not create one person above or below another." That's not the whole quote. It goes on to say that "..... While we are all equal at birth, pretty soon, things begin to change. The academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above others.

Kiyotaka ayanokouji (monologued):At any rate, human changes over time based on their action. Truth be told at the end of the day, equality is a fantasy. And most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

Matsushita:"wow ayanokouji kun as expected of you but I never thought you were perspective about this type of stuff"

Horikita :"I knew you were smart but I never knew you would have such a realistic view of society and equality "

Kiyotaka :"I guess, you both still have a lot to figure out, but can we talk about this later"

Matsushita nodded in agreement and continued to watch the anime. But horikita didn't say anything and remained silent and continued to watch the anime.