“It’s really okay. I want to go upstairs and be alone.”

“You’ve been alone all day.” Jane whined.

“We can watch a movie or play a game.” Liam suggested.

“Come on, Aria. It will be fun.” Harry joined in.

“We won’t let Zayn bother you.” Niall smirked.

After endless begging, I found myself agreeing to spend the evening with Jane, the boys and even Zayn. I was sitting on the couch between Jane and Liam, we were all watching Despicable Me since it was the only movie we all agreed on. We all watched the movie in silence, and soon the credits started rolling.

“What should we do now?” Harry asked .

“Watch another movie?” Zayn suggested. I was secretly hoping that everyone would agree that way we could spend another few hours not talking.

“No.” a smile grew across Harry’s face, “Let’s play Truth or Dare.”

“No.” Niall whined “I always get dared to do really stupid things, and you guys chicken out of all of the good dares.”

“Yeah, and dares always get us into trouble.” Liam said agreeing.

“Then let’s just play Truth then. Without dares, like we just answer questions.” Jane smiled.

“Fine. No dares.” Zayn clarified.

“Sounds good to me, are you playing Aria?” Niall asked.

“No.” I said quickly.

“Please?” Everyone begged in unison.

I rolled my eyes knowing that I would regret this. “Fine.” I said.

Everyone chorused their “Hoorays’” a few of the lads fist pumped the air.

“I’ll be back.” Louis said skipping off toward the kitchen. When he came back he had some sort of alcoholic beverage in his hands and a stack of plastic cups. “The truth comes out best when everyone’s a bit tipsy.” He winked.

I got a worried feeling, I knew this wasn’t going to turn out good. I have never drank before, ever. I gave Jane a worried look. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” I asked as Louis started pouring the alcohol into cups.

“We’re not going to get drunk, just tipsy.” Harry said, “And we aren’t going to drive or go to the lake or anything.”

I still wasn’t so sure about this.

“It will be fine, Aria.” Jane smiled.

“Have you never drank before?”  Niall asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

“No, I haven’t.” I said honestly. I never saw the point in getting drunk, it just made people sick the next day and I hate getting sick.

“You don’t have to drink if you don’t want to.” Liam smiled at me encouragingly, “I don’t drink.”

I thought for a second, “I guess it won’t hurt to try it once.” I said picking up a cup and taking a big gulp. The alcohol had a bittersweet taste and burned my throat on its way down. Everyone else started drinking as well.

“Okay!” Louis said eagerly, “Whatever happens in this circle stays in this circle.” He motioned around to the seven of us who were sitting in a circle on the floor. I was comfortably sitting between Harry and Jane. We all nodded.

“I’ll start.” Harry said, “Okay Lou, if you had to snog anyone in this room, who would it be?”

Louis smirked, “It would be you, Harold.”