"Interact" Change 19

Start from the beginning

Crest corporation?" she whispered, frowning as if this name seemed familiar.

"My boss is waiting at the nearby coffee shop, I will assist you there."

sodam is still not moving, her mind is debating whether to go with this man.

but eventually, she found herself standing in front of the entrance of that coffee shop door while the man she's talking to opened the door for her. she looked around, no customer other than a few men wearing the same person she was talking to. in the distance, there was a woman? or it's right to call her a woman because she was so handsome to call beautiful.

the woman stopped sipping coffee and stared at her intently, sodam seemed to feel cold.

"She's very cold when she stares at it," she said in her mind.

the man she was talking to earlier imitated her and pulled her chair so she could sit down

."Miss song ..." said the woman.

"Oh my god her voice is very husky ... wait for it ... be professional," said sodam in her mind.

"I'm sorry if I met you in a difficult situation. I just want to help." the woman said.

Sodam suddenly became serious when she looked at the woman.

"What do you mean you want to help?"

the woman folded and looked into her eyes again.

"I know your solar is facing an issue, and I can help you, that is if you help me too. I assure you when solar comes out of her apartment today she will not hear any issue."

Sodam frowned as if she couldn't believe what she was talking about, and she was also running through her mind what kind of person she was and she seemed to be able to do everything.

"How can I be sure you will help her, does she know you? are you her friend who are you? " sodam asked one after another as if the person was not even shaken, she was looking at her seriously. she clapped her hand and the man immediately came with a cellphone and laid it on the table. the woman took it and it dialled for a while.

"It's me, do your job now," she said then put down the cellphone again and looked at her with a slight smile but it was only for a moment and she got serious again.

"You don't have a problem anymore." said the woman.

"How can I be sure ... what did you do." she is still not convinced.

later her notification tone rang. one after another, she immediately looked at the message from the staff of Moonstar entertainment.

- "Miss song ... those solar endorsers are calling one after another. All projects are said to be scheduled.

and ..you can't believe this, there is no more issue coming out about her, all the magazines pulled out everything they released about solar ... even in the media ... when that happened ... did you do something ... and it's like a washout everything ...and by the way, miss lee wants to see you

Sodam could not believe what the staff said, she grabbed her cellphone again and tried to search for the spreading picture about solar. but nothing came out, it looks like mistake about that news, sodam looked ahead and thought that she was not just talking to someone maybe she was an influential person who could do what she wanted