𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝟭/𝘁𝗯𝗮

Start from the beginning

"Luke, what are you doing? Why did you just come inside." The girl smiled as she opened her window and smiled at the boy on the ground. "Well I was trying to be romantic. I'm taking you on a date get ready and meet me outside."

"I'll be down in a minute." "And Rowen." "Yes Luke." "If you haven't noticed what I'm wearing, I would like you to wear a matching outfit." The boy said smilingly up at his girlfriend.

"I'll be down in a minute." The girl smiled before closing her window and changed into corresponding colors with her boyfriend. Before running down her stairs. "Mom I'm going out with Luke be back soon." The girl yelled running out her front door.

"Hey Beautiful." "Hi handsome." The girl smiled as she came face to face with her boyfriend. "So where to?" The girl spoke entangling there fingers as they walked down the sidewalk.

"It's a surprise." The brown haired boy spoke placing a kiss on her cheek.

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

Before I new it we were at a carnival and my eyes were glowing as I looked at all the lights. He dragged me threw the place we got got cotton candy. "Luke I want that panda, you should really win me that panda." I say running over to the booth that had a giant panda stuffed animal as a prize pulling him behind me. "Don't you have enough stuffed animals already."

"You can never have to many, so please." "Fine." He say sighing and placing a kiss on my lips. I smile at him and within a few minutes he hand over the stuffed and animal.

"Ahhhh. Thank you thank you thank you." I say squeezing him tightly. "Anything for my girlfriend" "well as I am your girlfriend I guess I'm super lucky." "That you are." He says placing a kiss on my lips.

I turn and walk to get some more cotton candy, him following behind me he has. And as soon as I turn around I see he had his camera again.

"Just look at her how did I get so luck." He say as I smile into the camera. "Me and this beautiful lady here, are at the carnival." "On a date. Look what he won me." My smile grew wider as I held up the stuffed animal.

"How do you say we end the night with the Ferris wheel." He says as he stands next to me and flips the camera around. "I'd love that." I say placing a kiss on his cheek.

Time : 1993

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

"Friends are supposed to be happy for one another!"

"Well maybe I don't want to be friends anymore!" The blonde haired cried looking straight into the brown haired boys eyes, as there friends stood around them silently.

"What are you talking about." "Well if this is how your gonna treat me when I'm just trying to look out for you then maybe I don't want to be friends anymore. You've known me for a year Luke and if I thought you would be happy with her then I would have sat down and kept my mouth shut no matter how much it would have hurt."

"But she's manipulative, we all see it, I'm just the only one who's said something about. No matter how jealous I would have been, I would have let you be happy. But I'm not gonna sit around and watch you ruin anymore friendships that you have because of her. Do what you want at this point but I'm done. With everything, and with you."