𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 73

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

Next morning, I have the worst headache in history and I feel more than hot, I feel like I am burning. Not again, please. Not the temperature again. Fuck.

Harry is already awake, eyeing me carefully as I try to stand up.

''Something is wrong,'' he says and touches my cheek to pull me closer. He presses his forehead against mine and waits. As soon as he pulls away, I sneeze twice before sniffling and scratching my nose.

God, I feel like dying.

''No school today love,'' he says and I'm about to hit him on the head for calling me love but he gets up and I fall face first into the mattress, whining in frustration. My voice is so different. Harry giggles and shakes his head but I don't get up.

''You're so cute,'' he points out and walks back to me, squatting next to the bed, with his head on his crossed arms.

''Why don't you have the flu too? We have been together the whole time,'' I complain and Harry caresses my hair, I'm still naked and the covers are a mess in between my legs. My skin is burning.

''Well, first I'm a man,'' he states and proudly raises his chin. ''Second of all, you're a girl.'' I roll my eyes and pull my hand out but it falls down seconds after. I'm too tired to do anything.

''Because you have been through a lot,'' he eventually says and I shift to try and look into his eyes. ''I've forced you under the cold water, when you got out, you were completely wet and the windows were opened. Plus, I drank a lot of hot tea, you didn't.'' I puff, making some strands fly and come back to my face. Even my hair is mocking me.

''I'm sorry for this,'' he says and helps me to sit against the headboard. I sneeze again and Harry laughs. I give him a hard glare and he goes to Kira's closet, pulling out a big hood and sweatpants, along with underwear.

''Wear this, I'm going to make you breakfast and find some pain killers for your head.'' I don't have the time to nod because he's already out. I dress up and feel numb as I fall back to the mattress. I grab Harry's phone that doesn't stop going off and answer.

''Morning little brother, how's my sister? Have you stop giving her trouble and eventually act like a normal dude?'' I chuckle at his word and find the strength to say something.

''Here's little sister, big brother and yes. Everything's fine, apart from my voice. I sound like a man,'' I complain and Alex shuts me up before giggling too.

''Okay Grace, what's wrong? Are you ill? '' he demands more than ask and I growl in response to him.

''Too much stress for my little girl. Get rest and get better,'' he says and Harry stumble inside with a tray full of things to eat, finding me with a phone in my hand. He doesn't judge but he doesn't like it either.

''It's Alex. He called for you,'' I say and he places the tray on the bed, taking the phone in his hand caressing my hair before answering.

He talks with Alex for two minutes and then hangs up.

''He was worried, he thought I was about to do God knows what.'' I smirk and he takes the hot tea.

''Drink this little girl,'' and I do as told. He circles the bed and comes and sits behind me so I can rest against his chest. He massages my temples and the headache starts to go away. Then I collect all my hair in a messy bum, not that bad for a boy. I finish my drink and he forces me to eat something even if I don't want.

''I need to buy groceries,'' Harry states and I brush my face on his neck.

''I know, but you won't go today because I'm ill and it's all your fault.'' I play the card of the little offended girl in need of attention and Harry rises to the bait easily.

''Of course I won't.'' He kisses my head and squeezes it slightly.

''Let's go downstairs, since I'm here I want to catch up with the cleaning,'' he offers me his back and I try my best to jump on his back and he carries me down.

He sets me on the couch and goes and disappears for a while before returning with a duvet, a pillow and a bandana. He covers me up and I place the pillow under my head. Before pushing his hair back with the bandana.

''Try to sleep Grace. You're pretty hot,'' he says and kisses my forehead then stands up and starts cleaning. I watch him picking up all the things he had broken and he throws them into a dark pack.

Then he vacuums the house and I stare as he glares at me every once in a while. My eyes are watering because of the temperature but it's fun to look at him as he plays the perfect angel of the house.

The doorbell rings and Harry stops his cleaning, glaring at me with a confused gaze.

''Are we waiting for anyone?'' he asks with an amused glare and I squeeze the cover to my chin. He comes closer and presses his lips to my temple and walks to open the door.

I hear Harry's voice raising in a laugh after a while and I stand up to look who's on the other side of the door.