𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 59

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

My hands are trembling, my eyes watering. The drops are falling down caressing my body as the softest of the fathers. I'm losing myself inside this moment, while my hands moves all alone towards the metal object. I wrap my finger around it and breath out. Am I really doing this?

Yes.

Will someone miss me?

No.

Maybe Alex. He's the only one who really cares. He never gave me a reason to think otherwise. He was always there for me, always searching for a way to make me happy and never giving up on me, no matter how fucked up I was.

I don't want to kill myself, I'm not planning on doing it but I just want to ruin the only things people like about me, I want to make it so horrible that no one will ever come closer unless they really care.

I may sound like a psychopath. The truth is that maybe I am one, still I need to do this. for myself. I need to protect me; I'm tired of being used.

The cold blade is now pressed on my wrist waiting for me to slide it. I just need a moment then I will do it.

I think you need to stay with Alex for a while Grace.

Words usually never really hurt me before, but these. It's like hearing him speaking about giving up on me, after all I've done to keep the both of us together. It's unfair, fucked up and I hate it. it's like being taken the air away.

I feel so strange, the lamp in my throat is rising and rising until I can't breathe anymore. the courage is making its way, pumping in my blood till it reaches my fingertips and I start to shake. I bite down my lower lip and make an only movement, without thinking. I simply slide the metal on my skin, leading to the end of my wrist.

But I don't feel anything. Am I really become a stone then? I can't even feel pain. I glare down to find someone else's fingers around mine, preventing me from hurting myself. I look up only to find Harry, wetting his hair because he's standing behind me, right under the water. He's furious, his eyes are burning with so much rage that I can't even try to control him, it will be pointless since it's too much even for him to deal with and I'm afraid that if I said something, he will snap. He rips the razor out of my hands and grabs me by the forearm making me spin around so now I'm facing him.

''What was this?'' he asks, his voice deep and raspy sends shiver down my spine and I flinch.

I can't answer so he repeats his question rising his voice and I gulp down, closing my eyes.

''Were you trying to hurt yourself Grace? were you? Tell me'' he screams and my body is smashed against the cold wall. I open my eyes, fighting the urge to run away, and glare into the dark green. He shoves the object around astonished and look at it, his hands shaking. I think he wants to slap me really bad.