𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 72

Start from the beginning

Basically Jay helped me out the second I told him I needed him to make Harry jealous. All of this was his idea, even Alex knew about this plan, that's why he didn't sound upset when Harry told him about his reaction. We all fooled Harry but in a good way I guess, since now we're working things out.

He chuckles and squeezes me closer ''Well. Since it was for me, I'm really sorry for the dress now.'' He moves up and caresses my side, I kiss him hard in return.

''I'm sorry to have lied to you. I wasn't ready to tell you. I didn't want for you to...'' Harry waits for me to say it and once again I ask myself if it's right to hurt his feelings. But Alex told me he can take the truth and what I've learned from these past few days is that the truth can be tough to accept but it's always the truth. So, I simply say it.

''I didn't want for you to be too stressed about this situation. I needed support and Alex... was the right decision,'' I say and he stops touching me, his nose closer to mine. I hope he's not too upset. ''I'm sorry, you wanted the truth and..'' he silences me with his lips and I feel him cup my breast with one of his hand.

''It's okay. You were right, I would have probably ended up stressing the shit out of you, but it's not the lie that's the problem. I didn't explode for the lie,' he murmurs and I pull his hair, making him growl slightly. ''I was pissed because you always choose Alex over me somehow,'' he admits and my heart aches because I know he's right, at least he is with this.

''I choose you for the things I suppose are important, Harry. I choose you today and the days that will come. You just don't see it but I'm always choosing you over everyone.'' Harry grins on my skin and moves at the top of me.

''You drove me insane these past two days. I was about to lock you in the bathroom and really fuck you against a wall till you were too tired to even breathe.'' My stomach twists for the pleasure his words give me and I pull his lower body down. ''I want you to need me for everything Grace. I can't help it but I really want to,'' I lick my lips and stare at him.

''Well,'' I start and Harry kisses my breast. ''You can always fuck me now,'' I provoke him and Harry doesn't waste too much time pulling down my panties.

''Without a condom?'' he tries to make me change my mind when he's already taking down his sweet pants and boxers.

''Yes, without a condom. It's not news,'' I say exasperatedly. I need to find a solution to this, he can't keep on forgetting them. Jesus. I mentally laugh.

''I'm sorry,'' he excuses himself whilst raising up on his hands so he can set his body better in between my legs.

''If Miss would like to open her paradise to me please, I would like to make her feel good,'' he jokes and I giggle grabbing him by the shirt and I kiss him.

''First take off these useless clothes, I want to make love not just sex,'' I provoke him and he follows my orders.

''About that,'' he begins and kisses me slightly ''I didn't use you, that also was making love to me. I didn't simply fuck you, God Grace I will never do that to you. I don't even know how to simply fuck you without feeling the universe crushing down inside my head. I love you for god's sake. '' And I relax completely. These are the words I wanted to hear the morning after we made love.

Harry slides in as soon as I open my legs and I shift, I will never get used to this.

''Grace'' he calls me and I open my eyes, I don't want to talk too much. ''Promise you will come to me next time you have a problem. Please I don't want to fight again,'' he begs and starts to move. Traitor. He's using sex to make me promise. Well, it's not that bad to be honest because he's right somehow. I need to tell him things, not all of them because it will be annoying but most of them or at least the most important ones.

''Please Grace,'' he pleads and I nod as he pushes a little more inside. I drag him closer and kiss him. He rocks inside of me for a while, in complete silence before he breaks it moaning my name, only after a while, I understand he's calling for my attention.

I open my eyes and he kisses my forehead. He's moving gently, caressing my body, he is so different from the crazy rude boy he was hours ago. This is my Harry; the Harry he saves only for me to see.

''I'm sorry,'' he says again, not sure for what though so he gulps and embraces me tight. ''I'm sorry for Alex. As much as it bothers me, I really wanted for him to be you brother.'' That's the sweetest thing he could have ever said to me so I forgive all he has done and kiss him hard.

My Harry.

My sweet little boy.

My everything.

''It broke my heart when I discovered about it,'' I finally let out and feel suddenly better. Harry nods and augments his strength, so that now my brain in completely washed.

''I know. That's why Alex organized that little trip,'' he makes me notice and I face-palm for not understanding it before. Then the words stop and I bite his shoulder while I come undone, while we come undone and exhausted, Harry engulfs the both of us inside the cover, sheltering my body with his arms.

''You're slightly hot,'' he states worried and I raise my eyes to meet his, I'm really tired. ''You're not having the flu again are you?'' I shrug my shoulders and he kisses my forehead. We've just finished making love; of course I'm hot.

We're covered in sweat but I feel good, a part from the little creeps that are going up and down my spine but I can handle them.

''Grace, do you still love me after everything I've done to you?'' I force myself to stay awake and answer to this, because I know this is torturing him since the first time he laid hand on me, not that he abused me or did anything like that, he just let the rage take over him and frightened me nothing more.

''I will always love you,'' I state and he grins squeezing me more.

''Oh'' he says like a girl and his cold lips meet mine.

''Harry,'' I murmur and he instantly snaps his eyes open. I know because his face is close to mine and I feel his eyelashes flutter against my skin. ''I'm not just slightly hot. I'm super hot,'' I mock him and he giggles shaking his head.

''You're even worse than me at making jokes. The one about Rain was horrendous.'' I enjoy hearing him laugh as much as I enjoy him screaming my name so I let him laugh as much as he wants, because there is no sound I love more in this world, than his voice.

''I couldn't help it; she doesn't have anything to be criticized.'' Harry caresses my cheek and I lick my lips that are now so dry.

''You know, every time I looked at her, I kept seeing your face. I kept trying to find something that was at least closer to you but she's your opposite in everything. She's not that funny after all. I will not exchange your blue eyes for anything in this world. Not even for my life I will trade them.'' I play with some of his hair and twist it in my fingers.

''That's the only thing that you like?'' I ask slightly hurt and he moves a little over me.

''Don't play with me Grace, you already know the answer. There is nothing I will change in you; your eyes, mouth, soul, heart, your being shy every time you're on your period. Your pure human being. You're the lighted part of our medal.'' He takes a quick kiss on my lips and then comes back to the pillow to and catch some rest.

''You will always have me Harry. No matter what, I will always be a part of your life,'' I whisper and Harry caresses my cheek to make me know he has heard me.

''I know Grace. I couldn't send you even if I wanted,'' he bites back and then we finally fall asleep.