Panic Attack

The BakuSquad was studying outside while Bakugou was pretty much yelling at everyone- Y/N was teasing Kirishima and Bakugou that they were dating which ended up in Bakugou chasing Y/N. She had tripped and Bakugou stood in front of her, this has brought back memories of getting beat by her father, she started shaking and hyperventilating, everyone got worried and confused, she had been fine one second then freaking out the next. Y/N curled into a ball. The BakuSquad was around her trying to calm her down.

'Where did that come from?' Eventually Y/N calmed down and the squad was relieved.

"What was that about Y/N?" She put her head on the table.

"Anxiety... Memories..." She mumbled to herself a bit about how Touya and her had to deal with abuse but no one heard.

"Tch, sorry I guess B/N(Baku nickname)" they had continued studying but Y/N couldn't help feeling anxious since they knew she had panic attacks. Once they finished studying they all went their separate way. Y/N didn't feel like dealing with her father face to face so she stopped Kaminari.

"Hey Kaminari... Do you think I could stay over tonight" he smirked and nodded. Y/N called her father.

"What is it Y/N?" 

"Do you mind if I stay over at a friends house?" She heard him scoff.

"Be back tomorrow" he hung up and Y/N and Kaminari left for his house.

"Family issues?" Y/N nodded.

"Daddy issues" Y/N rolled her eyes, it felt weird saying that. At Kaminaris house Y/N was always welcomed, she felt good about herself there, unlike her real home, she felt like a complete outcast. Kaminaris parents had left for a date night so Y/N and Kaminari were alone~ Of course though Y/N started to draw, she continued the class picture, once she was done she showed Kaminari who had been playing the guitar.

"Woah! That's amazing Y/N, I knew you were good but I didn't know you were this good!" Y/N blushed, she usually didn't like showing people her art because of critique but she felt comfortable with Kaminari. When Kaminaris parents came home they had been trying to sleep but of course Y/N couldn't, she looked over and saw Kaminari on his phone.

"Can't sleep?" He nodded.

"Wanna talk" Y/N smiled and sat up a bit.

"Come here" he held his arms out like he was gonna hug her, he sat on his bed and he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Why can't you sleep angel?" Y/N shrugged.

"I guess the fear of waking up from a panic attack, what about you"

"Worried about you" he turned her face towards his and got really close, they were almost kissing... Kaminari kissed Y/N, quickly, but it was a kiss! Y/N felt so flustered and shocked and excited all at the same time.

"I- uhm- sorry" Y/N smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"No need to be sorry" Y/N was internally screaming the entire time she did that.

'I SOUNDED SO FLIRTY!! I CANT BELIEVE HE KISSED ME' both Kaminari and Y/N were kinda freaking out over the small kiss.

"I- uhm" Y/N hugged Kaminari.

"I really like you Kaminari!" They both smiled.

"I like you to angel" Kaminari made Y/N lay next to him, they fell asleep cuddling.

A/N this was supposed to be around 200 words but it ended up being 500 something words cause I  keep going on and on- also I've been trying not to die the entire time writing this, I love his too much 💛💛