Sidharth nodded and says, "And you think that fucking tiny man can make sidharth shukla fool and kill. Yaa i know you sent him to kill me. But it's not easy to defeat me, i am hell and when someone try to play with me. Then you know it very clearly what happens with them."

"And that rate, i will do it again but your bad fate you can't see it. Because today is your last day." Robert gritted his teeths in anger and says, "What you think, can go alive from here. You sitting in my place without any security, my mens will kill you both in a second.".

Adi chuckles and says, "Your mens? Ask them once, let's see what happens?" Robert make a confuse face and says to his mens, "Kill those bastards." All of them look at him and then other side. Sidharth smirks and says, "People should be daring and intelligent also, so your all people are mine now."

Robert gulped his saliva, he slowly take out a gun from his pocket and point towards sidharth, "Now you are gone sidharth shukla." Said he going to shoot before that sidharth kick on his hand and knocked him  down on the floor.

"Take him to the basement, i am not interested to give him an easy death." Said he turns to move with adi. Mens are move towards robert, but he hit someone's leg take a gun  and hit towards them. Because of blurry vision he shot towards adi, sidharth push him in a jerk and the bullet hit his stomach.

But he take out his gun and shot at Robert's head. Adi rush towards sidharth, who is fall on the floor, "Fuck man why you always do this?" Said adi and call all the mens. They settled sidharth in the car and move towards the hospital.

**
Sana is checking some patient, when a nurse come with to her phone., "Doctor your mumma is calling." Nodded sana take the phone and says, "Thanks." She turns towards the patient, give her some suggestions and move to her cabin.

"Yes mumma bolo." Said sana on call. Her mother says, "Did you meet vikrant today?" Sana nodded in no and says, "No, i was busy with my patients. Why? What happen?" Her mother says, "You both are going for shopping today and i don't want any argument in this sana."

"Whole time you are busy with your patients, don't know what happens with poor vikrant after marriage. He is also a doctor but not like you." Sana roll her eyes and says, "He is a psychytrist, can attend patients at his home also. I am a surgeon need to be in hospital for any emergency."

Her mother says, "Fine, but take half day leave today. Bye." Sana cut the phone and move to the cafeteria. She is standing in the counter when a man tap her shoulder and says,

"Hey, beautiful what's up?" Sana turns to him and says, "Did you call my mother vikrant and complain about me?"

"See you are my friend, and i say yes, when you ask for marriage because you are a gentleman. And my family also like you but i hate when someone interfere in my profession." Vikrant hold her from shoulder and says, "Chill beautiful, i swear, didn't said anything to her."

"Just taking permission for shopping, please don't say no. I want to change something in room according to you. We go today and final everything so that they fix all before wedding." Sana sighs and says, "Fine, i just have to take one round than we will go."

Sana check all patients and schedule, she is all free for today till any emergency come. She call vikrant and going to move towards the main entrance, just then  some mens come there in black uniforms.

Collided her brows sana look towards the crowd and find a man is lying on the stretcher unconscious and bleeding. Another man with him shout like mads, she rush towards them and check the pulse of that unconscious man.

Her heart start beating faster when she hold his hand, but ignoring all she call the nurses asks to prepare the ICU. Sana look at the other man and says, "Don't worry he will be alright."

Soon they all enter inside the ICU and the operation start. Adi sitting outside, his eyes are wet. , it's not that he never saw sidharth like this but every time a fear of loosing come in front of him. And today a guilt is also inside because he got hurt by saving him. He can't afford to loose his best friend.

Sana take out the bullet from inside him, clear and bandage the wounds at last she look at his face for a second and go from there. Adi look at her and asks, "How's my brother doctor?" She smiles and says, "Don't worry he is fine, gain consciousness till morning but have to be in hospital for a week."

Adi sighs in relief and says, "Thank you so much. But can we take him home tomorrow, don't worry about the other things we arrange nurse , medicines everything there. Actually he don't like to be in hospitals."

Sana roll her eyes and says, "Then make your stubborn brother understand that he is not alright. What if he need sudden doctor emergency?" Aadi scratch his hair and says, "I can arrange that also."

Sana made an irritated face and says, "Fine do whatever you want to do, i will check him once today after that you can take your stubborn brother home." Said she go from there.

Sana call vikrant that she is already tired, so skip the shopping for tomorrow and move to home. Aadi sit besides sidharth all the time.

Next morning sidharth open his eyes, when the sunlight fall on his eyes. He closed his eyes and shout, "Who the hell open this curtains of my room in the morning?" Aadi woke up in a jerk and says, "Bro are you fine? And we are in hospital."

"Why you take me here? Can't we get a treatment at home. You know i hate to being in hospitals." Said sidharth in irritation. Aadi pat his shoulder and says, "Once the doctor check you, then we will leave."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!