He looked down on me, and I quickly tore my eyes from his intense gaze, he placed his hands on both the edge of the desk, pinning me. I tried as hard as I can to distance my face from his, but I couldn't back up any further. “Why do you always talk about Astoria you fucking virgin?”

His face is inches away from mine that I can almost smell his minty breath, intoxicating my mind, making me weak to the knees. I gulp, dominance screamed through him and I can't help but feel a little bit... Intimidated.

In a faint voice I replied “Because I know you like her and you can't have her”

The smirk, the sly dangerous evil smirk crept up his lips. He leaned in on my ear, lips brushing it lightly, sending shivers down my spine. “Yeah but I can have you, Laurier”

I stood my ground, I wasn't going to let him treat me like this. “You wish Malfoy, you will never have me” I snarled.

He pulled away and I gasped when he lifted me up and sat me right on top of the small desk, with him on the edge of it in between my legs and his arms on either side of my body. I had my arms placed on his shoulder, shock that he did that.

I collected all rational thoughts and gritted my teeth “We're enemies Malfoy, incase you forgot”

Then he stared directly at my eyes, the greyness of his eyes became even more prominent, over shadowing the tinge of blue, I didn't know that could happen.

“You know what people say, keep your friends close, but keep your enemy closer, And I'm doing just that” And with that he crashed his lips against mine.

I need to push him away, I need to put a stop to this but it isn't what I want. I need to push him away but I don't want to push him away. His tantalizing lips passionately move against mine and his hair tickled my forehead. I found myself going weak, I was melting, The Draco Malfoy is kissing me.

And maybe I was lying to myself, maybe I still do like him.

I found myself clinging my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Until I realize what I was doing, I shouldn't allow him to do this, he was only using me, and I know he will go back to his rude and disrespectful self after this, and so I pulled away, I remove my arms from around his neck and draw my face from his.

He stared at me with frustration. We both panted, our chests rising up and down from the intense kiss. I look down on my lap and shut my eyes briefly, regretting my decisions. God I shouldn't have let it happen.

“I know you want me Laurier” he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him.

With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth “Fuck you Malfoy”

“Gladly, Ravenclaw” He smirked.

He was about to kiss me again, he dived down but I placed my hands on his chest pushing him away, stopping him from closing the distance between our faces although he barely budge which is embarrassing.

He just took my first kiss, my ENEMY took my first kiss, The guy whom I should loathed took my first kiss however, Why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach? I don't understand myself.

Before he could even protest, I asked “What are you doing Malfoy? One day ago you just let one of your cronies to attack me and now you're here kissing me!”