Chapter one:metting the gangs

Hinata was a young man around the age of 17 when he meet the 5 people that would change his life forever.

He was just reading in there library when he was approached by 5 gruff looking men that could probably take him out in a second flat.

He grew nervous but soon calmed when they asked him if he could teach them different subjects that they were failing at.

He reluctantly agreed but once he did it was smooth sailing from there. He asked for there names and the one with gray and black hair responded first.

"Hey hey hey I'm bokuto katoro, this is Tobio kageyama," he pointed to the blue berry looking man," this is Miya atsumu, the gamer is Kenma, and the last one is-."

Bokuto did not get to Finnish before he was interrupted by the bell ringing. They all gave Hinata their information and went to class. That all kissed his hand before they left.

Time skip

The next day at school hinata started to help them study. He decided to go with bokuto first. He needed help in maths.

It was kinda difficult to help him but once they got started they got it pretty quick. While they were studying bokuto was explaining that they were leaders of local gangs.

Hinata was suprised by this but got over it quick.

After class giants was at the library again and had decided to study for finals coming up.

After around 4:39 he went home and got ready for bed not knowing the 5 people who were watching him form the window.

"Alright do we all agree this precious child need to be protected." Said bokuto.

Sorry it's short I'll write more in the next chapter