library

"miss y/l/n im sorry to say but you're failing this semester if you don't gonna make over 70% good grades in the next few exams you gonna have" told my professor. shit i can't fail this semester my parents would kill me you thought to yourself. "does it have any way that i could get a partner for studying? i could never make my grades better with on my own" you said worried. "hm maybe i can help you, do you know vinnie hacker? he's a senior ill tell him to meet you today after school in the library" you nodded and said thank you. after school you went to the library and waited, until a tall boy comes up to you. he had brownish hair and beautiful brown eyes, and not to forget his gorgeous smile. he's just perfect. "and you are y/n right?" he smiled. "yes i am and youre vinnie?" he nod. after few hours of studying you finally got it. "god finally i got this, thank you so much for helping me!" you went to hug him and he obviously hugged you back and his hands went straight to your ass. "what about if we go to my place and you help me?" he smirked. ngl but since he came up to me i wanted him to rip of my clothes and fuck me senseless. you nod to his question and you both took your stuffs and went to his place. vinnie picked you up and went to his room and laid you on his bed and without wasting time he started to take your shirt and skirt off, until you were in your underwear. then he took his pants and shirt off. he started to kiss you roughly and went to your neck and sucked hard that you gonna get probably marks. vinnie went to your bra and unclipped it and he look at your beautiful boobs. "god you're beautiful" you started blush rly hard and thanked him. he played and sucked on your boobs and went lower and started rub you through your panties. you were moaning like a mess and he kissed you again. "are you gonna be a good girl for me?" you nodded yes. "i wanna hear you" he grabbed your neck roughly. "yes yes ill be a good girl for you" you tried hard to speak since his grip was rly strong. then he let go and ripped your panties in two pieces and took his boxers down and slammed into you without any warnings. "ah fuck !! don't stop oh god" you moaned. then he moved your legs to his shoulders and he hit now with every single stroke your g-spot. "oh god baby you feel so good" he groaned. "shit vin this is too much!" you almost screamed in pain and pleasure. he went even faster and made you cum like a mess after few seconds he came too. "we should study more often" he smirked.