I woke up with a bad headache.
I realized that I'm not at home and recalled the memories from the day before.

"Shit,where am I?" I whispered to myself as I stood up from a bed, looking down at myself I could note that I still wore the same clothes from yesterday which was a good sign.

I went out of the bedroom and walked down the stairs.
I heard some laughter coming out of one of the rooms.Which made me ease slightly,maybe these people saved me?I decided to stay alert and turned around in the hallway to simply go out the front door and leave.Then I realised I was in Seoul and didn't even know how to get home,so I had to ask somebody.Also it would be rude to leave and not even say thank you to the ones who saved you,at least probably they did...hopefully.

Sighing I turned around and walked towards the room filled with noise.
I wanted to open the door and just peek quietly but the door betrayed me and squeaked really loud.

The laughter stopped and it was silent for a moment,then a sweet voice asked
"Hey are you awake?"

I opened the door further and stepped in the living room.I saw 8 guys looking at me but then I noticed some familiar faces.

"Seungmin,Jeongin?"

'They're both in my math class and never talk to someone except to each other.
What are these two doing here?...
Dumbass...they live here of course!' Ignoring my own stupid thoughts I smiled slightly.Yet I didn't feel safe,I felt something lying in the air making it harder to breath.

Maybe I was just being dramatic or traumatised after what I saw or...?

"Oh hi Jieun!"
Jeongin said and smiled.

"Hi Jieun,do you remember anything from last night?"
That question came out so simple but yet it felt so heavy for me. Seungmin had asked with a smile but it somehow looked fake.

"Where am I,what am I doing here?"I asked loud and clear,trying to hide the fact that I was also intimidated by these many men in one room.

Seungmins smile faded away and he looked serious now.

"I'll ask again,Jieun do you remember anything from last night?"

I felt the mood shift and another realisation crashed onto me.What if they were the ones that wanted to kill me,what if they are a gang?!
But I mean how big is the chance to meet mafia or anything similar like that?Maybe there's just one killer under this group and the others just don't know.

My thoughts were going crazy again,most of them were stupid assumptions.It's only been a few minutes and I was already trying to draw conclusions,I thought it was reckless but either way I decided that it's better to do some acting...

"Ehm to be honest no I don't remember anything."

I looked down acting as if I was embarrassed.

"Oh it's alright,we'll explain to you what happened." Jeongin said and
we sat on the big couch.

"So actually me,Hyunjin and Seungmin found you laying on the ground with blood on your head,so we brought you here,
You probably fainted and then hit you head on the ground."

Seungmin explained but I knew it was all made up.

'They're just explaining from their perspective.....No they're clearly trying to manipulate you.'
The voices in my head were fighting again over the right answers and suspicions again.