Chapter 18

Sebbs POV
———————————————————————
I looked at Dion and saw some sort of panic forming. And all I wanted to do was take that away from him. I hated seeing him like that but right now there wasn't much I could do about it.

We ran over to the meeting point and saw that almost everyone was there. That was everyone but Dion's mom, Ryan and Susan. 'Dion I'm going to get the kids and your mom.' 'Okay I'll tell everyone where we are going stay mind linked and you'll know too.'

I ran towards the den. And while I was doing that I listened to what Dion was saying. "There are humans in the area. We need to evacuate the area and find somewhere else to live invade the humans do find our home or what was our home. We don't have much time to get much as the humans are about 5 minutes away. You have 2 minutes to quietly pack up and meet me at the south post." 'How was that?' Dion asked me. 'Good now come to the den and grab some things' I replied.

During our mind link I had tried to tell Dion's mom what was going on without distracting Dion. But I failed. I cut the mind link and started talking. "We are evacuating," I finally said. "How long do we have?" "2 minutes before we all meet at the south post," pack anything you can carry I will take Ryan and Susan on my back."

With that she left into her room coming right back out with a bag seconds later. "This is all we will need." "Okay," I said waking up Ryan and Susan. "Come on you two we are going out for a bit is there anything you guys can't live without?" I asked worried about having to come back. "Teddy!" Susan said. "Susan quiet down," Dion said coming in.

Dion grabbed the teddy and said "I'll go pack it," leaving the room into his own. "Get on," I said laying down. They obeyed and I went into Dion's room. "Need me to get anything?" "Do you want anything else?" "This," I said pulling down Dion's best drawing. Dion carefully put it in his bag and then said "time to go."

We left the den and started running towards the south post. Everyone stood there waiting for us. "Stay quiet and follow," Dion said quietly. Then Dion started running. We heard the humans right behind us say "there's a packs home here!" And then a few seconds later we heard "spread out! Any wolf you see shoot to kill!"

We ran faster and I tried to go slow enough so that Susan and Ryan wouldn't fall off. 'Sebb hurry!' Dion thought. 'I can't I don't want Susan or Ryan to fall' 'drop one I'll pick them up carefully in my mouth you do the same it's faster and then we don't have to worry about them falling off your back' I broke the link for a second and whispered "Ryan jump to Dion." He obeyed and jumped to the floor.

And just as planned Dion grabbed Ryan. "Susan your turn come to my head and be careful," I said. Susan did as I had asked and I flipped my head back so she flew up into the sky and I caught her in my mouth. Then I started speeding up and Dion did the same.