Oneshot/Request Rules

• Please do not request on any of the oneshots that are posted. I want the comments to have reactions that pertain to just that oneshot. It gets a bit upsetting to see a comment that completely disregards the piece of writing I wrote for another one. Also, do not request in my DMS, I will not answer. If the line below says open, you may comment your request, if it reads closed, then I am not taken any at that point in time. There could be countless reasons for why that may be. I will reply to you with a '◼️' if your request has been taken and in a pending queue. If there are any issues, I'll let you know under the comment thread.

[REQUEST ON THIS LINE RIGHT HERE: OPEN]

• This is a roleplay. I am writing about the characters that the actors have forged and created. I am not writing about the real life people. Still though, I draw a line at ships and NSFW requests. If I even see someone requesting that, you will be blocked and ignored.

•At the beginning of each chapter, you will see two lines. One will start with a 'CW' and the other will start with a 'Feature'. The CW is short for content warning. If there is material that can cause distress, it will be warned at the top of the chapter with the blunt description of what it is. It will include implied along with referenced content. The feature is just a list of people who are mentioned or genuinely in that oneshot.

•Do not pressure or ask me about when the next oneshot will be updated. I am a high school student that is working on keeping his grades up. I have severe issues with being overwhelmed and I only do writing as a hobby, so this book is not my top priority. One day, I'll hopefully get to do this as a career.

•These oneshots range between 700 words to 3K. Some may even have connected parts (which will be written in the title) to follow along. There are days where I can write over a 1,000 words in just under an hour and others where I can only write 3. This is normal for a writer. Please do not question the word count for a request as you get what you get. I will make sure that it'll be lengthy enough to have time to actually enjoy it.

•Just don't be a jerk in the comments. Now go read my shit.

______
Follow me on my Instagram @frightened_stars for more updates and bonus Endstream content.