Ocho

Makenna Deasia

I was currently sitting on the phone with Kentrell just discussing the "FBIZ". Thats what we decided to name the Fredo plan.

"So how we gon move in on him K? You want me to go around through the back or you." I asked. He was just staring at the camera. I know my phone not froze.

"Kentrell? K! Is it froze? " I said tapping the screen.

"I'm here kenna. You just look so pretty." He said showing off his grills. I kinda blushed a little and slightly smiled.

"Now Kentrell you the one said no funny business. But this your third time saying something like that" I looked at him directly. Lord knows when he added fine to this boy he must have added the whole bottle.

" I know what I said. But I can't deny what I feel" He said looking away.

"What you mean Kentrell. You dont even like me you fucking hate me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Not really.." He mumbled lowly. I heard him but I ignored it.

"You so fucking bipolar" 

We finished talking for like 20 more minutes then I hung up the phone. Soon after I started thinking bout the stuff he was telling me on the phone. I called my cousin Ari to come over.

"Hey bitch" I said opening the door for her.

"Girl what you want me and Kd was doing something" She said with an attitude.

"Judging by that hair, yeah hoe I can tell." I said getting some chips then sitting down on the sofa. She sucked her teeth.

" But for real wassup" She said sitting down.

"So you know me and Kentrell made a deal to get fredo or whatever. Strictly business. " She nodded. " So we was on the phone earlier and he was saying slick stuff. He was like that I look so pretty, and that he miss me and allat. I'm wondering where this coming from cus he act like he fucking hate the air I breathe" I said eating some chips.

"Girllll I been told you that boy wanted you. You could tell by the way he act. On stage when he was singing he was looking at who? You. See I told you." She shook her head.

"Yeah but how. Me and him never even held a full conversation before. I neverrr talked to him fr. So how he just like me" I questioned.

"I dont know but maybe he see something in you"

"Girl I aint worried bout no K" I said sitting my phone up to do a tiktok.

"Mmm Nicknames I see you cous" Ari said making me laugh a little.

I started the tiktok and just as it started the loud ass group of indivisuals who I didn't invite in bust through my front door.

"Bitch, Corvette Corvette" The sound said as they all ran in the video. I just continued to do the dance.

"Hop in the muhfucking jet like that diefgdivbkjchnloj they be like pop why you walk like that why you talk like that why you walk like that" I sung out loud dancing. I rewatched the video. Posted it then saved it to my phone. The comments and likes started rolling in almost immediately.

I went on snapchat and saw that I looked a little cute. I haven't posted myself in a while so I decided to take some pictures. I threw in a  selfie from the other day as well.

 I threw in a  selfie from the other day as well

DadollKen: His friends and his dad hate me, I broke his lil heart he a crybaby😘

The likes and comments started rolling in. I just smiled and locked my phone.

"I'm bored as fuck" Ari said hugged up with Kd

"So I dont make you entertained" Kd said

She sucked her teeth. " You so extra " 

"Like you" He added.

"Aht Aht dont come in my house with all that fussin" I said going into the kitchen. They all mugged me.

"Fuck y'all looking at" I said fixing some food. I walked back in there with my plate and it was snatched away from me.

"This for me? Thank you" Kentrell said smirking and licked the food

"You fr bruh? Why would you take my food " I fell on the floor and started crying. Everybody was laughing. No good ass people. I looked up at Kentrell and he just continued munching on my food.

"Kno what" I whispered. I got up dusted myself off stormed out the house. Up come K right after me.

"Im sorry. You so fucking dramatic" He said hugging me. I pushed him off.

"Why you hugging me you dont even fuck with me" I said folding my arms.

"Girl stop acting like that. You know wassam" he said smirking. I just straight faced him. I unlocked my car and got in. Here he come getting in too.

"Oh hell no. Why you in here" I said closing my door.

"Because I'm coming with you" He smiled and laughed.

"No you not"

"Yes I am" He said. I didnt even say nothing because I knew he would go back and forth with me. So childish.

"But first take my picture" He said handing me his phone. I took the picture and I drove off.