Chapter 1: Emergence Of A New God

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything except the storyline.

Somewhere in the Universe of the Immortals lies there a simple 16-year old boy named Y/n Konoe. He was living a simple life together with a woman namely, Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell or simply known as Yukihime. His parents died early. He was only 5 years old. His parents' last words are: "Take care of this child." Yukihime agreed. And so, during the past 11 years, Y/n Konoe grew up with Yukihime, not knowing she grew a fondness and love on him. Not as a second mother but as a love interest. Y/n also didn't know Yukihime is also a very powerful immortal who suffered a lot of pain and sufferings 800 years ago.

One day, Yukihime asked Y/n to buy some ingredients at the convenience store and he agreed.

On the way on the convenience store, a blinding light appeared that is so bright that you need to close your eyes to avoid blindness.

Unbeknownst to the circumstances, he was sent to Dragon Ball Universe (where Saiyans live) for some reason.

When Y/n opened his eyes, he saw a being with blue skin. He then said,

Y/n - Wh-Wh-Wh-Who are you? Please, don't hurt me. I'm just a simple teenager who have no powers or whatever it is.

????? ?????? - Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. By the way, I am the Grand Priest. We was told to bring you here.

Y/n - O-O-Okay. I t-t-t-trust you.

Grand Priest - Trust us. No one will hurt you here in our Universe.

Y/n - Wait what?! I'm on a different Universe?! How?! He said clearly shocked.

Grand Priest - You'll know when you follow us.

Y/n - I see.

Grand Priest - Guards, let us escort him to Zeno-sama.

Guard 1 - Yes. Grand Priest-sama.

Y/n - Zeno-sama? Just who is that person?

Grand Priest - Again, you'll know when we enter the palace.

Y/n - Oh yeah right. I'm sorry for asking too much questions. It's just that this is too much for me.

Grand priest - No worries. Now come and let's go inside. I bet Zeno-sama is excited to see you at last.

While walking inside at the Palace

Y/n - Eh?! Is that for real? I'm not really that special.

Grand Priest - He always been observing you since you were born on the Universe of the Immortals.

Y/n - Oh I see.

Then they arrived at the place where the Zeno-sama is located.

Grand Priest - Here we are. Zeno-sama, I brought here the person you wanted to see.

Zeno - Right. Thank you. You may now take your leave.

Grand Priest - As you wish, Zeno-sama.

The Grand Priest and the guards leave the palace.

With Y/n and The Almighty Zeno

Zeno - So you are Y/n, am I correct?

Y/n - Yes indeed. And you are Zeno-sama right?

Zeno - Correct. Now, let's proceed to the main point why you are here.

Y/n - Fire it away. Zeno-sama.

Zeno - Very well. I asked the Grand Priest and my guards there to bring you here because I have a gift for you.

Y/n - A gift? What's the occasion? Why are you giving a gift to a person like me?