Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters

Start from the beginning

Strength: Adriel, Kiru, Kai, C

* The strongest we see of Adriel isn't really as impressive as the others. He can crack concrete and throw around people bigger than him, but if I had to place him on the power scale he would be street breaking level, and Angelic Affection confirms this. His power is shown to be really devastating, but at the same time he doesn't really stack up to the others in strength.
* I am confident in placing Kiru as a city buster. His strongest feats are incredible, but a lot of the devastating shit that happens in Nakedness Weaponized is done by him using weapons. He isn't shown to be incredibly strong on his own and it's a fair assumption that he uses weapons to do what he can't, but applying the fact he can break the sound barrier by jumping we can assume his power is at minimum that level
* Kai can punch satellites out of orbit with what he calls "some" effort. So I took that and all of his other feats and placed him into planet buster at best. I don't actually know if he could break a planet, but like with Kiru I decided to highball him as a fair assumption.
* C is shown literally shaking an entire universe with a punch when he let's loose, and this is done without his soul or elements just raw power, but C can't access this power without proper buildup, which is why when he fights opponents for long periods of time as they get weaker he gets stronger.

Speed: Adriel, Kiru, Kai, C

* Adriel unfortunately can only move faster than the human eye can track which is only 550 mph and he only hits this speed consistently with special moves like the consecutive falcon punches, and every now and then with normal movement speed.
* Kiru can break the sound barrier easily and that's right after first getting his powers it's likely he can move at around mach 3-5, but without evidence to back it up that's as high as I'm willing to go.
* Kai can move so fast time goes at a crawl. Like Quicksilver in the X-Men movies. That's crazy.
* C kinda cheats in this category. Being able to stop time means his speed is literally instantaneous, but even without that he can still break the sound barrier without trying and dodge lightning,

Experience: Adriel, Kiru, C, Kai

* Adriel is shown fighting a lot and he has learned his elements from different adventures, but from what I can tell he only has about a little over a year of actual combat experience, so I'm not really confident in placing him higher, but if I'm wrong just let me know.
* Kiru spent a year being experimented on and then after busting out he spent a year learning his abilities. The only thing keeping him from bottom of the list is the fact he was acquainted with his most powerful weapon and his hammer space for about three years, but other than that it's possible Adriel has more combat experience than Kiru.
* C has on record been fighting with the Breed since sixteen and he stopped aging at eighteen, which he turned three years ago. That puts him at five years of experience.
* So we don't know a lot about Kai, but we do know he has been fighting enough to fill out an entire scrapbook with photos, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that an entire scrapbook beats out five years of experience.

#1 C VS Adriel

This fight is I think the easiest to explain. In some way, I swear this wasn't intentional, C's powers actually counter a large majority of what makes Adriel... well Adriel. All of Adriel's elemental attacks wouldn't work on C due to his physiology. He can just absorb and throw back any element thrown at him. We know Invincible takes up physical space or it wouldn't stop swords and other physical based attacks, so by that logic it has to be composed of either energy or some sort of unique tech. Either way C can get around it. If it's energy C could absorb it and if it's some sort of forcefield tech by creating a shield of compact atoms then C could force them apart with his spacial control, and we know C can do this when back in book 1 he takes the air molecules and creates sharp tendrils by rearranging their molecules into a physical form, and then he turns them back to gas. So C could shatter Invincible or just make it lose molecular structure by making it melt or just evaporate. After that it's just a matter of swordplay and C was trained by Nothanial Drake who is the greatest swordsman in Dimension 13. Even if we say C didn't learn as much from Noth as Adriel learned in his adventures C has the stats to overwhelm and surpass Adriel in the fight.

#2 C VS Kiru

So this is the one that got me some flak, but I'm going to stick to my guns and explain why. C stomps Kiru in every category. C can shake the universe, Kiru is never shown even shaking a planet. C can stop time and teleport giving him an edge up in terms of evasive techniques. Both can break the sound barrier, but C can dodge lightning and plasma shot from elementals like Twist and X. The only advantage I can give to Kiru is that he has a more varied arsenal that would constantly confound C, but that doesn't matter when C isn't exactly new to that concept especially considering we see him utilizing his version of hammer space, the void, to even the odds in fights, such as against Tennis Twat in book 1 when he needed a racket and in book 2 when he stopped the breach ever happening. That being said Kiru uses his hammer space a lot more so it's fair to assume he has a better idea of how to utilize it to the best of it's ability. But after all is said and done the arsenal doesn't matter when compared to Shiketsu Zentai and C's rising power. Simply put Kiru had no way to effectively stop C and Shiketsu from fusing or C's constant rise in power from Kiru pissing him off.

#3 C VS Kai

This is the one I expected to be the closest of the three, but to my surprise Kai didn't stack up as much as I thought he would. He just gets outclassed in terms of stats aside from experience, but the sheer amount of other stars C beats him out in means no matter how experienced Kai, it would only help out for so long against someone like C.

So yeah that's my analysis feel free to debate all you want. I know it's likely these characters get stronger later in their series, but I only used stats and feats from finished stories when I was writing keep in mind that Angelic Affection wasn't finished when I started and even then it doesn't change much of the fight. Either way I have tremendous respect for the authors who allowed me to use their characters.

Luigitails789 kdog2201

But maybe next time someone else can write the crossover because man I  completely overestimated how well I thought I could use your characters without making then seem not in-character, but if you guys want I don't mind you using C for any of your stories. I found a way to work your characters into my cannon if you want to do the same just let me know I'd love to see what you guys do.

Anyways hope everyone has a good morning/day/night.

-Cruder