Chapter25

Start from the beginning

"Why are you blushing?". He laughed and open the door of his car.

"Shut up or else I will ride a bus". I threaten and he quickly stop laughing.

"Okay okay, I'll stop". He seated to the driving seat after I seat at the shotgun.

"By the way, you're so beautiful". My eyes widened.

I'm still recovering from what happened earlier, here we go again! This guy never fail to turned my cheeks into tomato.

"Whatever". My favorite line when I don't know what to say obviously.

We stop at Sushi place to eat lunch. We entered the place and find available seat.

"What do you want?". I said and looked at the menu.

"It's up to you". He said, I rolled my eyes.

We ordered and start eating. I'm so hungry, I didn't eat breakfast because I wake up a little late.

"Eat slowly". He reached the tissue and wiped the side of my mouth.

"I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast that's why I'm hungry". I said and take the tissue in his hand.

"Do you want to order more?". He started looking at the crew without letting me answer.

"No, this is enough. Maybe some dessert later, I saw that there's a waffle ice cream near". I smile excitedly and brightly.

"Okay kid, after we eat we will go there". He hold my face with his both hand and started to act like I'm a kid.

I escaped and tapped his hands away, he laughed and continue eating.

After we ate, we straight to the waffle shop. I order waffle ice cream.

"It looks so big, we can share in one order". I said and start ordering. I pay and find available seat.

"After this where do you want to go?". He asked and place his hands behind my back, at the lean chair.

"Uhmmm... arcade?". I'm thinking another idea.

"I'm okay with that". The food arrived and we start to dig in.

"What about movie? Then after that we can go on arcade". He nodded.

"Sounds good". We finished eating and go to Cinema.

We picked movie named Forgotten and entered. We just watched there peacefully and focus on the screen. I didn't expected the thrill specifically the whole movie! It's really great. I really recommend it to watch.

After that we go to arcade and play some games. I beat him in basketball game.

"Come on Mr. Park!". I laughed at him, he look so devastated.

"How did you do that?". He can't believe looking at me.

"Weak!". I'm still laughing and continue teasing him.

"Okay, I acknowledge my lose". I almost cry from laughing at his face.

You can see the disappointed and devastated attached in his face that makes you laughed even more.

"Stop laughing or I will kiss you!". I automatically stopped laughing and looked at him disbelief.

"Try me! I will kick your future!". He looks scared and step back.

We ended up buying some clothes. We go back to parking lot and load the things we bought to back seat.

He start the engine and drove. I totally forgot about the dinner. I looked at him while he's driving.

"Enjoying the view?". I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I forgot that Mom wants you to have a dinner with us". I started.

"Why? Did Auntie miss my handsome face?". I scoffed and looked at him weirdly.

"Since when did you gain that much confidence?". I joked.

"Whenever I'm with you". Okay?

"Mom knows about us". Luckily we are at the stop light, he looked at me slightly shocked.

"How about your Dad and Brother?". I shook my head.

"Mom said that we shouldn't worry because he will talked them before we arrived to lessen the tense". He nodded and look uneasy.

"Why do you looked so nervous?". I laughed.

"Me? Ha! I'm not". He chuckled.

We reached our house at 7:30, on time for the dinner. We get off the car and unload the things we bought.

"I'm nervous Sunghoon, what if they get mad?". I looked at him.

"Don't worry, I'm here. We can do this". He hold my hand to calm down.

 He hold my hand to calm down