"Not unless I treat your wound..."

Jungkook stills at the contact, unlike before he was well rationalized and even when he didn't wanted to focus–but he was forced by his emotion to realise that even what he did, whatever he spoke Taehyung didn't judge or left him to deal with himself, or neither forced but rather showed empathy, and his eyes ft a new set of tears cause..is it that hard to forget the feelings he had for the blonde? 

 "First treat your own finger..." he utters, keeping his voice low and Taehyung got confused... then he glances at his own finger and saw his left index finger also also bleeding minorly but he was so engrossed that he legit didnt felt any sting until Jungkook reminded him. 

 "I called the dibs first"

Jungkook looked away not saying anything but also not moving anymore to which Taehyung understood and he kneels on the ground amd then treated Jungkook's cut.

The younger closed his eyes when he felt Taehyung's fingers lingering over his cheek. Dabbing the nearby wounded area with the antiseptic,  It stings but he felt warm knowing Taehyung came again to treat his wound. 

Jungkook was in severe dilemma now.

'What he wants? When finally I was trying to move one he came back and now after breaking me he is here to treat me?'

Taehyung moved his hands away and let loose his arms free beside him. 

'You're still the same... still so attentive'

Jungkook spoke after a few moments of silence. "That guy told to take care of my face he.. he won't do anything right?"

Taehyung exhales as he realised the same  "I don't know.." and he sighed. 

[NEXT DAY]

J-hope harshly slapped V

Dead silence...

Hobi furrows his eyebrows. "Didn't I already warn you... to take care of him. You thought I was joking?" He simply said without any emotion yet Jungkook's spine chilled as how effectively strict he was, but he didn't let it show.

"Uh.. why V you have taken everything seriously until and what happened now? Did you think just because I'm going slow on you I will keep doing the same even if you messed up?" Stressing on his every word. 

"When I said his face is important as much as he's whole fucking body, I was serious, right V?" 

J-hope narrows his eyes at the blonde.

"I'm going lightly on you as.. this was the first mistake you did but listen to me I don't know what he will do if he got to know this..."

Jungkook was sitting in his usual spot being tied up but... It was just an act because Hobi was coming. 

He looked at Taehyung and the latter kept looking at the floor with guilt shown in his face. 'Why I was so stupid last night..? It wouldn't happen if it wasn't for me' 

He felt guilty again. 

Hobi continued, rubbing his temple. "Fine.. I'll let you go V, Instead I'll appoint someone else to take care of.. eh Jungkook"

Jungkook widened his eyes at his words. 'No..please no...' he parted his lips to oppose but a voice emerged. 

"Hyung...final chance.."

Taehyung finally spoke after staying silent since he was slapped by the senior.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung being shocked.