Being satisfied, Taehyung leaned forward and brought the Pizza and opened the lid . "Alright what are we waiting for..." saying this he took a slice of pizza and took a bite to which Jungkook awed at the view in front of him.

Ever he dreamt to see his love eating a pizza casually in front of him. He blushed deeply when Taehyung pulled out the pizza and the cheese string left out.

He forgot that he was literally staring right at Taehyung when he saw his Adam's bobbing when he gulped.

Taehyung put the leftovers in his mouth and brushed his hands because of the dust.

He took a peek at the Tv screen and sighed when it was football playing and was about to take another slice when he realized that Jungkook didn't take any..

He shortly rake his eyes towards Jungkook and the latter just snapped his head away.

Taehyung sighed at that.

'He is still the same...still pretends not to be staring at me.'

Jungkook slowly turned his head towards Taehyung when he heard him speaking.

"Do you want me to feed you again?" He teased me.

Jungkook shook his head and kept it low.

Taehyung moved the box near to Jungkook. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Jungkook eyed Taehyung. "Nothing I was just..nevermind."

Soon Jungkook also took a slice and started eating pizza while watching football.

'Why do I feel I'm hanging out with Taehyung instead of feeling kidnapped?' Jungkook shrugged at the thought and took a bite of pizza.

'He's right, I really don't fit for a kidnapper!' Taehyung sighs.. "oh shit.. he missed the goal"

"Uh Huh, they were playing so good until now..." Jungkook also joined.

Well that's how the afternoon went.

Currently it was five pm and still both of them were having a movie marathon.

"This is getting boring," Taehyung sighed when he noticed the room turning dark as they haven't turned the lights on.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and called him with hesitancy.

"Tae...hyung"

Taehyung simply hummed as a reply

"I will be at least safe for only ten days right?" Anticipating, Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at the ravenette but didn't make a sound, for which Jungkook decided on speaking out his mind.

"I've heard you guys so I figured that I'm only safe until another guy comes...?"

Taehyung shifts his gaze away and gave another hum

Jungkook looks away as well but he couldn't help asking another thing bugging his mind. "What is the worst that can happen to me?"

Taehyung silently leaned back on the sofa to completely ignoring Jungkook's question but he did hear it, he heard how the younger was

Seeing the silence Jungkook realised.

"Of Course...you don't know and... you don't care."

Taehyung quickly eyed him when he felt like saying something "Jungkook..." but before he could continue, Jungkook's voice interrupted him with a certain harshness laced in his tone.

"Of course I'm here because you chose me right?"

Soon the conversation gets heated from his side.

The elder turns his figure to face the male completely "look, Jungkoo-"