"Well I don't..."

"It could be fun," he said, shrugging. "If you want to, we totally should. Only if you're comfortable with it."

"Like a romantic date?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied, laughing slightly. Though I had told myself I wasn't going to invest my time in other people while recovering from Kaminari, Kaminari had been the one to send Sero my way. It couldn't hurt, could it? Sero was nice.

"Uh...you sure you want to go with me?" I asked again.

"Yes (y/n), you," he reiterated.

"I have to ask my dad, but...yeah sure," I said, blushing slightly. He smiled at me, propping his cheek on his fist.

"How about we go to dinner and an ice cream place today?" he offered and I nodded. I shut the textbook sliding it across the table towards him.

"I just have to stop by my place for something and I can ask my dad. I'm sure he'll be cool," I said, smiling. Mina would be particularly happy with this.

"I'll come with you," he said. I nodded and we packed up our things. "You know I've never seen you use your quirk except maybe that one time you used it on Denki."

"Oh...when he was short circuited?"

"No, when he picked up your books."

"Oh...right. Guess he's always hurting himself then."

"Yeah, guess you're always healing him," Sero replied, nudging me slightly.

"Well, I saw your quirk at the festival. Very impressive," I added, smiling at him. I rounded the corner.

"Thanks!" He glanced around. "You know I think I've only been on the teachers side once to come get you."

"Yeah, it's a little different," I said, nearing my apartment. I let Sero in with my key, calling out to whoever was home.

"Hey miss thang!" Mic called out and I heard my father scoff in disgust at Mic's nickname. Mic peeked his head from the kitchen and I waved. He glanced to Sero before disappearing. A few seconds brought my father out into the lounge.

"Sero."

"Aizawa sensei, hello," Sero said.

"Dad, I was wondering if I could go out with Sero...on a date?" I asked, smiling awkwardly. My father's eyes went from me to Sero, his eyebrows furrowed like they usually were. Sero smiled at him, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Mmm where are you planning to go?"

"Food and ice cream."

"When will you be back?"

"Maybe around 9, 9:30?" I said.

"Planning on doing anything else?"

"No. Maybe we'll play cards after if we still want to hang out," I replied again. My father narrowed his eyes at me and I held out a pinkie to him. He softened and took it with his.

"Alright, have her home at 9:30," he said.

"Have fun!" Mic called, crashing into my father's shoulder.

"Hold on, I need to get my purse and a jacket," I said, taking my backpack from my shoulders and running up the stairs. I returned with my belongings, stopping at the stairs so I could listen in.

"No, no, she's great sir," Sero said.

"Good, treat her nice."

"Wasn't planning on doing anything less."