Chapter 2

Hey guys, Please comment, fan and vote cause I really want to know what you guys think of the story! Xx

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-

After 13 hours and 20 minutes of being cooped up in a plane with a bratty child behind me and a snoring senior next to me I am finally in Los Angeles! Stepping off the plane it is easy to tell that this is the city of dreams; it is everything I have ever dreamt it to be and more. 'Excuse me miss' I turned to see a strikingly attractive male holding my bright pink iPod touch 'You forgot this!' I thanked the him and after taking my iPod turned around to step down the plane steps but before I did I winked at him and battered my long eyelashes, I saw a blush creeping up his neck and I couldn't help but laugh as I walked off, YEP I still had the ability to make all the boys want me!

Finally home after an hour drive (there was a lot of traffic) and there is no one here to meet me, great I really feel the love... but I must say I really do love this house! Our new house is two story and beachfront, it looks the sort of house that you would only ever dream of living in, it has 4 bedrooms, a private bathroom off of each bedroom and a huge kitchen (which is great cause I love cooking)

The second I step foot inside and of course the phone rings ahhhhhhhh, 'Hello'    

'Lena, darling I was hoping you would be home' my mother exclaimed into the phone,   

'Hi mum, where are you? I was hoping you and dad would at least be here when I got here for the first time ever!'   

I whined into the phone I didn't want to said dependant on my parents because I'm not, I have lived by myself since I was fourteen, but I hadn't seen my parents since Christmas which was a while ago and I really miss them.   

'Darling we are at a meeting but we should be there by tomorrow morning, just in time to take you to your new school' My mum happily announced, I played along 'Yeah!!!! Can't wait mum!'    

'Ok, honey I will see you tomorrow! BE SAFE' She was no longer using her happy voice this was her *listen to me or else* voice and it always did the trick!

After I finished talking to my mum I decided I should take  a walk down to the beach, I had always loved the beach and my mum used to take me there nearly every day before she left and I grew up, I used to still at least try and go to the beach 3 times a week back in Aus (Australia) but then it got to hard I actually didn't live that close but I guess now it will be easy since is house is ON the beach, so I threw on my new slim bikini,  it's multicoloured and very nice and strolled down to the beach.

Upon my arrival to the beach I noticed that there was a group of very good looking  guys playing soccer on the sand, so me being me I went over there so that I can show them how to really play soccer! Amidst all the whistles and cat calls, I could still hear all the whispering 'WooooooW'  'Check      her     out' 'Look at that butt' 'She must be new' 'I sure hope she comes to our school'      'Hey boys' I called out in my most seductive voice 'mind if I join you?' I said fluttering my eyelashes and it was then that I first laid eyes on him Cooper Ewing; I can safely say I have never seen someone like him before.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, please remember to vote, fan and comment it will mean a lot! Xx