Chapter Thirteen

-Hinata's pov-

After about twenty minutes I got up picked an outfit then went to the bathroom to take a shower and change. I heard the door open then close after a few seconds, I just thought it was Karma or Nagisa so I didn't care. I turned off the water and got out. I sighed when I saw my clothes, it wasn't Nagisa or Karma, it was Izzie.

She switched out my clothes to a crop top and plaid skirt, 'Whatever might as well, it's not like I have a job interview and sensei won't care' I thought and put on the clothes.

After I was done changing and blow drying my hair I looked in the mirror, surprisingly I looked good in the outfit. (picture at top) I walked out, Karma and Nagisa were talking, waiting for me to come out. "Let's go" I walked to the door, they looked at me and got up.

"Never thought you would wear clothes like that" Karma said, grabbing my hand and twirling me around. "Neither did I- oh shit! We have to pick up the cats" I sighed frustrated and ran downstairs. "Dad I'm taking the car then going to school" I said as I walked past the kitchen.

We got into the car and started to go to the shelter. "Wait, you can drive?" Nagisa asked "Yeah I just don't have a license" I said. After about ten minutes we made it to the shelter, we walked in.

I walked up to the receptionist "I'm here to pick up Pumpkin and Ginger" I said, they nodded and went to the back room. They came back with two crates, one for each cat. I took them out of their hand's paid then left with Karma and Nagisa. We walked out and went to the car.

The cats were on the floor board in the front and the other two were in the back. I started the car and drove to the school.

We made it up the mountain and walked into the run down campus. I was holding Ginger and Nagisa was holding Pumpkin. We walked into the teachers lounge where Koro-Sensei was waiting.

"Ah, hina- who are these lovely's their so cute! Can I hold one?" Sensei said looking down at Ginger. I nodded and let him hold her "We went to pick them up before we came" I said, he rubbed her head with his tentacle.

After a bit of Sensei gave me back the small cat. "Now as I was going to say" he cleared his throat and sat down "I'm going to need you to participate in class starting tomorrow" he said pulling out my file, "Just looking at your file it seems like your not smart, but putting that aside it's obvious your a genius with assassination. I'm honored to teach you" he said, I looked up at him "Alright is that all?" I asked petting Ginger. He nodded so I got up and left the room to Karma and Nagisa.

We walk to the car for the third time today, "Want me to take you guys home?" I asked looking back at them. Nagisa said yes, giving Pumpkin to Karma who just shrugged.

"Well I have to be home in thirty minutes so I can train with dad and you'll have nothing to do if you come over so I'll take you home" I said starting the car and driving to Nagisa's.

-Time skip to after training-

I go upstairs to my room, 'Oh no, there's school tomorrow and it's almost midnight' I thought and changed then laid down, cuddling with Pumpkin and Ginger. I smiled and gently pet both of them, they started to purr softly. After a few minutes of laying down, I let the darkness of sleep consume me.
_________
Thanks for reading! I won't be posting much from now to Christmas, but I will still be posting maybe twice or three times a week. So happy holidays and have a good day or night!

 So happy holidays and have a good day or night!