♡ kogagoshi - from the booths next to yours ♡

Start from the beginning

"What's that?"

Kogane jumped, turning his head to the side to find his captain. "Nothing, Moniwa-san! Just," he threw an extra shirt on top of the flowers, "Gym clothes!"

Moniwa quirked an eyebrow at the boy, but nonetheless smiled and let him rush out the gym doors. Futakuchi found a spot next to him, crossing his arms as he too watched Kogane rush out. "He's up to something."

Moniwa laughed a little. "I bet he is."

Nearly as soon as Futakuchi arrived home, Aone trailing behind him, Kogane rushed to his doorstep, hitting the doorbell several times before Futakuchi finally opened the door. Pointing to the little girl next to him, he smiled and ran off shouting a 'Thank you!' as he left.

Futakuchi sighed, letting the girl in who instantly rushed to his little sister in the living room. Aone smiled, (a sight to see!) at the two little girls embracing in a tight hug.

"Is your brother with Grape-chan again?"

"Yeah, they're on a date!"

Futakuchi raised an eyebrow. So Kogane was on a date, huh?

"Hey girlie, you said your brother is on a date?"

"Yeah! With Grape-chan from Snickerdoodle!"

Futakuchi nodded, ready to pry as much info as he could. "He's on a date with Grape-chan from Snickerdoodle? Do you know where they're on a date?" 

The little girl thought for a minute, nodding her head. "They're at the pizza place that just opened! Grape-chan likes pizza." 

Futakuchi high-fived the girl, telling her to go get his sister and put their shoes on. "Aone, would you call Moniwa on my phone?"

x

"Hey Tsutomu!"

Goshiki turned his head around, greeting his boyfriend who was dressed nicely, bouquet in hand. "Hey, Kanji."

Kogane handed him the flowers with shaky hands, nearly dropping them a few times in his attempt to keep his hands steady.

"For me?"

Kogane nodded several times, Goshiki offering a warm smile as he fondly looked at the flowers in his hands. "They're beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you!"

They both smiled, laughing as the waiter gave them an amused smile while guiding them to a table in the corner of the restaurant. Returning, she looked skeptically at a somewhat large group of boys with cheap wigs on their heads and sunglasses, purple and white uniforms covered slightly with capes from the costume store next door.

"Can I.. uh, help you?"

The one who spoke happened to be Tendo, a brown wig much too big for him slipping off slightly, voice clearly forced lower. "Yes, yes!! We need a table for.. How many do we have?" Tendo counted the heads - Semi hand-in-hand with a scowling Shirabu, Taichi, and lastly Ushijima, (whose wig was clearly too small for his head and looked more like an interesting fashion choice of a hat). "Five! Near the last couple that walked in, if possible."

The waitress laughed a little to herself, leading them to a booth they wouldn't have fit in if Taichi hadn't agreed to sitting a row behind, letting the couples stick together.

When three more boys walked in wearing Anna and Elsa wigs, the tallest wearing an Olaf cloth head, two little girls trailing behind them, the waitress sighed, bringing them to the booth on the opposite side of the previous group's.

Both groups situated themselves moments before Kogane's recognizable laugh brought their attention to the table next to them.

"Tsutomu, you're adorable!"

The members of Shiratorizawa gasped, whispering amongst themselves. "Goshiki's got a boyfriend?"

"I guess! I thought it woulda been the cute girl that walks to classes with him."

The littlest of the girls with the Date Tech boys, Kogane's little sister, smiled. "That's Grape-chan!"

Futakuchi snuck a peak, finding 'Grape-chan' to be who he recognized as a member of their rival team. However, he also met eyes with a boy with a wig on, watching it fall to the ground and reveal his red hair. He failed to contain a giggle, getting a light slap from Moniwa.

Kogane quirked an eyebrow. He could have sworn he had just heard his teammate's laugh a minute ago. Goshiki looked at him confused, but he shook it off, asking his boyfriend what type of pizza he wanted to order.

x

"Thanks, Kanji. I enjoyed the date."

Kogane nodded his head repeatedly, grasping Goshiki's somewhat small hands in his rather large ones, giving him a kiss on the cheek as they separated ways.

x

"Heyy Goshiki~"

Goshiki turned his head to find Tendo, staring at him as if he knew something he shouldn't. "Yes, Tendo-senpai?"

"Wanna tell me more about Kogane-kun~?"

Goshiki flushed and motioned his upperclassman away, who only chucked.

x

"You back from your date with Grape-chan?"

Kogane, with his sister packed and on his back, plate of breadsticks on Futakuchi's counter, quirked an eyebrow. "Grape-chan?"

His sister, from his back, replied. "Grape-chan from Snickerdoodle!"

He gasped, motioning for his sister to quiet, in which she only laughed. "You traitor!" 

x finished :)

i'm working on a holiday chapters still :) the first one will be on the 12th or 13th and knowing me probably iwaoi, but i have some tsukiyama, kuroken, sakuatsu, and osasuna planned!