2

I woke up to the reason that my phone keeps ringing again and again!

Ugh!

"Hello?" I said as soon as I answered the call without looking who the caller is.

"Atsushi! Help me!" Someone said in the other line.

"Dazai?! Where are you?!" I immediately get up and was ready to go.

Dazai told me his location and I ran there as fast as I can.

But what I found is Dazai is inside a drum. Seriously?!

"What are you doing in there?!" I hissed

"Oh! I was trying to commit suicide but I don't want to die like this. My back hurts." He reasoned out and gave me a piece sign

I just rolled my eyes and left him. He really is a trouble.

"But you're always ready to help him" My mind said. I just shook my head.

"Hey Atsushi! What do you want to eat?" Dazai just popped up beside me and I almost had a heart attack!

"Anything will do"

"Okay! Let's go!" He said while smiling, The only thing that I remember is that I just found myself smiling too.

"Atsushi?"

"Hmm?" I looked at dazai and I saw him looking at me while holding his chin.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He asked me from nowhere

I coughed and then glared at him.

"Seriously Dazai? I should be the one asking you that!" I replied without looking at him

I feel like my face is about to explode any moment right now.

"Then ask me"

"Do you have feelings for me?" I asked him

"I'm not going to answer that if you aren't looking at me." And then he hold my face to make me look at him

"D-Do you like me?" I asked him again and now looking at his eyes.

"Yes, I do." He replied without breaking our stares.

I laughed awkwardly and then I didn't know how I came home after that awkward situation.