,,Expelliarmus" I heard and the feeling of pain disappeared.

I was unable to move. My eyes were a bit closed and I was still laying on the ground. I felt a tear flow down my cheek.

Someone grabbed the my arms and carried me. I saw blurred, but it was, that obvious that Fred was carrying me. I could still hear the spells from behind.

,,Expelliarmus"

,,Alarte Ascendare"

,,Aqua Eructo"

Many spells were thrown in the air.

Fred carried me to the couch as we reached the house and Mrs. Weasley came running towards me.

,,Oh dear, are you okay?" She poured me hot tea and sat next to me, rubbing my back.

,,Yes. Who were they?"

,,Death eaters" Harry answered walking in.

,,Deat eaters?!" I asked shocked. ,,Of course! How didn't I know!" I slapped my forehead.

,,Are they gone?" Fred asked.

,,Yes, they flew away. I don't think they'll return."

Hermione looked really angry as she entered the room and as soon as she saw me, she freaked out.

,,Why did you go? Look what you have gotten yourself into." She raised her voice.

,,I know I shouldn't have-"

,,Do you know what would've happened, if we hadn't been there?"

,,I know Hermione bu-"

,,(y/n)! I was scared, we were scared. You just left without telling anybody anything."

I looked at eveyone. The Weasleys had a worried look on their face looking at the floor. Harry looked down as well and was probably agreeing with Hermione in his mind. Hermione looked at me like she could put me on fire right here and then.

,,I'm sorry." I mumbled and played with my fingers.

,,Did they hurt you?" Mrs. Weasley asked rubbing my back.

,,N-no" I lied.

,,We saw you on the ground and the wand, (y/n). Don't lie." Harry said.

,,I- I want to sleep." I stood up immediately and walked into my room.

After repeating the scene in my head several times, I fell asleep.

The whole summer holiday were ruined now. Harry was trying to find out why they came and if they would return, when we arrive at Hogwarts. Hermione apologized later for being so angry and yelling at me.

The day came and we walked out of the train. We entered Hogwarts and the first thing I saw was Malfoy's platinum blonde hair.

,,Dr- Malfoy" I ran over to him after saying goodbye to my friends.

He turned around and looked at me. He wore a black suite and man was he handsome in it.

,,Do you want something?"

I looked up to him, after noticing I had looked him up and down.

,,Um, I just wanted to say hello." I smiled, but he didn't. His hands were in his pockets and he avoided the eye contact.

,,If you don't want to say anything necessary, I'll leave." He said arrogantly.

,,What's gotten into you, Malfoy?"

,,I don't know what you mean."

,,Look at me when I'm talking to you."

He still didn't, but I moved his head to face me. He shrugged with his shoulders still trying to avoid me.