''These are one of my favorites. Their flavor is so good that it's undescriptible.'' Crystal replied.

''Mmm, try?''

''I have a better idea...'' Crystal took a single purple ball with her hands. Then, she layed down with her head resting on a pillow, and, as she pulled her head back, she very sensually dropped the sweet into her mouth, and shuffled it using her tongue. Finally, she pounced on me and filled my mouth with kisses, as she pushed the treat from her mouth to mine. I could taste it: it was sweet but also sour, mushy, and delicious, just like my Crystal.

''Ladies, I'm going to go through that door now, and I better not see you two canoodling again!'' Mr. Dankworth said as he banged on the door with wrath.

''Come in! We're just sharing fruit snacks!'' I said as I winked at Crystal, making her giggle.

Mr. Dankworth completely ignored my comment when he opened the door with one hand and covered his eyes with the other. When he realized we weren't lying, he uncovered his eyes and pretended nothing happened.

''Well, ladies, it has taken me an uncountable effort to think about your punishment, and I hope you've taken this as a time of deep reflection on your actions.'' He began saying.

''Yeah, that's definitely what we've been doing for the past half hour.'' Crystal whispered into my ear.

''Anyways, I've made my decision. Genevieve, pack your things because you'll be sleeping in a different cottage, far away from this one, until the trip ends. Crystal, you stay here.'' He announced and walked away right after.

✧˖*°࿐

Crystal's POV

It has been 46 minutes since Gigi left. Or more like 46 minutes since that sourpuss kicked her out. And all because we're gay; not because we were having sex, no, because I bet he wouldn't even have minded if it was a heterosexual couple having sex. I don't know who to hate more: Plastique or Mr. Dankworth. Trick question, I bet they're the same person. I've never seen them in the same room at the same time.

I layed down on my bed, as I rolled into Gigi's side. Or, well, what used to be her side. I laid my head against the pillow: it still smelled like her, strawberries and peppermint, you know it. I turned my head to face the roof, and a tear rolled down my cheek. I fell asleep.

Suddenly, a notification from my phone woke me up. I weakly stretched my arm to pick it up, unlocked it, and checked the time. 1:43 am. Who could've texted me at this hour?

Gigi: I miss you dearly

I smiled right after I read those four sweet words coming from my belle. I rubbed my eyes just before answering her.

Crystal: I miss you even more treasure <3

Gigi: I wish I was there next to you

Crystal: I wish you were here too darling

Crystal: Just look at the mess we've gotten ourselves into

Gigi: I think I'm gonna break-in

Crystal: Gigi, don't

Crystal: Don't do it, I mean it

I immediately threw my phone across the room, covered my eyes with my hands, and shook my head. I love Genevieve Goode. Heartily. Maybe even more than what she loves me. But I do have to admit that she often does many follies. Love follies.

''Hello there, poppet.'' I heard a familiar voice say. I sat down, hastily, and looked to the window behind me. There was Gigi, struggling to get through it and smiling like a fool. I helped her inside and struggled too, resulting in lots of laughter and shushing each other.

''What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in your cottage, very far away from here, and reflecting on your actions.'' I said to Gigi, imitating Mr. Dankworth.

''And you... aren't supposed to be looking so darn adorable. Especially when I'm not around. I've missed you lots, Crys.'' Gigi said, pulling me closer to her until it was a matter of millimeters between our lips.

''Hey, remember: No canoodling!'' I said, right before planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

✧˖*°࿐

Gigi's POV

''See, Mr. Dankworth? I told you I had heard Gigi sneak out into this deviant's cottage. She disturbed my sleep!'' Plastique said, in her innocent girl voice, to Mr. Dankworth. Once again, they had busted into our cottage (or the one that used to be mine), as if we didn't have any privacy whatsoever. The fact that these two had managed to have their own way made my blood boil. It's not the fact that we were fucking that bothered them, but the fact that we were two girls fucking was what really messed with their little one-dimensional minds.

''Ladies, this is insane. Have you learned anything from last time?!''

''No, I'll tell you what's insane! That you're only doing this because you can't comprehend how two girls can be in a relationship. You wouldn't be making this whole scene if Crystal was a boy or vice-versa. So, leave us the fuck alone! What are you even going to get by punishing us? We'll be lezzy-lez forever, regardless of what any of you think!'' I clapped back.

''Ms. Goode, I can assure you it's not just because you're committing a huge sin. I'd punish any student, homosexual or not, who got caught doing this.''

''Yeah? Then how come Plastique didn't receive one when she was fucking with a student the other day? You can't say you didn't hear it, the moans could be heard everywhere!'' I yelled, making Plastique gasp. Right after that, the two just turned around and left.

''See, Crys? It's no big deal! Neither of them will bother us anymore.'' I said, turning my head to face my girlfriend.

''Leave, Gigi.'' Crystal whispered under her breath, without facing me.

''Oh, come on. Don't be like that... Hey, I found this cool movie, I think this is the perfect time to wa-'' I said, laying next to her.

''I SAID LEAVE'' Crystal yelled, interrupting me. I looked back at her, with a concerned look on my face.

''Leave please, Gigi. It's better that way. Please.'' Crystal said, more calmly. I could see small tears rolling down her cheeks. I didn't get why she wanted me to leave, I thought she had missed me too, but her wish is my command so I simply got out of bed and walked through the door. As I got my way through the door, I could hear small sobs coming from Crystal, and maybe that is what made me cry too.