Chapter 11- Suds & Love {Edited}

Start from the beginning

He began to travel farther down, kissing her stomach. His tongue reached her belly button, assaulting it, making her body shudder.

Keira's breath escalated into short breath and it was impossible to think straight.

"Sean, I need you," she proclaimed.

"What do you need babe?" He asked, teasing her. Sean reached down and touched her softness.

Just what he expected. Her to be warm, moist, and wetter than ever. He caressed her slowly, making her grab a fistful of he sheets underneath them. She purred, only wanting more of him and that was what Sean was going to give her. 

Replacing his fingertips with is mouth and tongue. Spreading her lips, Sean used his thumb to rub her clit. When his tongue started whipping around her core, her hand flew to the back of his head to hold him closer.

"I need you in me," Keira barely whispered.

It was hard for her to think as Sean lips began to kiss her hips and making his way up back to her lips.

Keira closed her eyes as Sean plunged deep into her. Slowly but in a teasing rhythm that made her crazy.

Together, the found their own perfect rhythm, both sending each other into overdrive. Sean thought that their first time was great but to put it all into small words- this was amazing. This was beyond perfection.

"Sean," she cried out to him, encouraging him to go faster

But he wasn't having it. He promised to go slow and enjoy her as if tonight was their last time together.

She threw her head back in agony and mindless ecstasy. Sean grabbed her waist to match his stroke. Her muscled clenched him causing his mind to go ablaze.

At this point, Sean could contain hisself as his slow strokes became deep and hard thrusts. Keira dug her fingernail into his ripped ass. Every nerve in her body began to tingle.

Sean began to move faster and harder, trying to reach their peak as his release needed to come. Keira lost count of the number of orgasms when she cried out violently as she came again.

"Keira," Sean grunted. His eyes close and his lips kissing her necks he emptied himself in her

Their bodies started to shake coming doing off their high and their ragged breath gradually returning back to normal. For a few moments, Keira clung to him tightly as he planted kisses everywhere; her neck, forehead, cheeks, and lips.

Sean shifted his weight off of her to settle next to her. He held her backside close to his front while kissing her ears. Keira giggled at his touch and flipped over to face him.

"You owe me a massage," Keira chuckled softly.

Sean sighed, holding back a smile. " I did promise you one, didn't I?" He asked, looking down at her.

"But its okay."

"And why is that?"

Keira got up to straddle his hips. She bent down to kiss him passionately. She closed eyes, parted her lips and Sean's hot, wanting tongue slid between them.

She took ahold of him and he helped her, by guiding her down his thick shaft in one long and pleasurable stroke.

"Making love leaves no time for extras," she purred in his ears.

Sean picked her up by the waist and slid her back down on his engorged length. He gripped her bottom as Keira felt the burning sensation within her and the swell of her heart go ten times as big. All because of the man underneath her.

It was that point in time, that Keira knew that Sean Miller was her and only hers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

PLEASE READ!!!

A/N: A little love scene between Sean && Keira. Been a while so I just thought I give you guys a little something something.

I'm asking for at least 30-35 votes and 5 comments, IF you want a new chapter. I believe thats not to much to ask so if your reading and you gotten this far, clearly you like the story so VOTE! ;) Also I MIGHT lock the future chapters of this story and other projects. So make sure you fan ;)

Also I'm working on a story called Mending Broken Pieces w/ spud3luv & the story is on our joint account called DesirableWriters! Check it out and let me know what you think.

Hope you guys like it this chapter;) !

Let's me know what you thought !

Comment

Vote

&& Fan!!

~Vicky xoxo