"Well Chef Darryl, I'll be your assistant! Show me how it's done." She saluted me. We laughed and I began to show her 'how it's done'.

Zak's Pov

As I went to get Rocco's food and bowls from the hallway closet I thought about how Bad reacted to my sister wanting to take care of me. That seem kind of out of .. I don't know but that didn't look like him for a second. It sucks though because I was about to accept my sister's offer because that would mean Bad wouldn't have to be there when I.. you know, die.. I honestly don't know what to do. I just can't tell him. I don't know why but I can't. I guess the feeling of him leaving me would hurt more than death. I can't live with out him but maybe he can live with out me, I've done nothing but annoy him anyways. I grabbed the bowls and put them on the floor and scoop some dog food from a bin I kept it in and poured it for Rocco. He was impatient and automatically started scarfing it down. I went to go fetch him water.

I walked over to go to the kitchen and this amazing smell fill the air. My stomach growls as I wonder what they are cooking. When I arrive I find them laughing and seeming to have a good time. I guess they became friends. I went over to grab a cup from the cabinet and tried to peer over their shoulders but they were both taller than me which sucks. "H-hey. What are you guys cooking?" They looked at me. "You'll find out soon you muffin head." Bad told me as my sister giggled. I huffed and continued what I was doing. I filled the cup and left to give it to Rocco.

Zoey's Pov

As Zak left I caught Darryl watching him as he left. I smirked as I nudged him in the arm. "Hey Darryl, do you fancy my brother?" I whispered. He stared at me blankly not knowing what just came out of my mouth. "What do you mean."

"I meeean do you like Zak?" I tried to fix it. He gave me a puzzled look before saying,"Of course I like the muffin he's my best friend." I sighed, this man is cool and all but he's really naive. "No dude, do you love Zak?" I drew an invisible heart in the air, "Like a crush?" That's when it clicked with him. He was thinking about what I had said and as he may have realized his face became to turn a cherry red. "Oh. My. God. You totally do!" I whispered squealed. "I-i do not! There is no way I could like him...right..?"

"Your face says other wise." I giggle. That's when he realized he was blushing and he ended up getting more red. He looked like a tomato. "You know it's ok if you like him. It's a natural thing." I tried to reassure him. He groaned and slouched onto the counter, "Its not ok. He's my best friend, what if he becomes uncomfortable around me and leaves me. We're both boys there's no way he would like me." He whined. "Well you don't know that. Maybe he does like men. Maybe you have a chance." I placed a hand on his back, rubbing circles. "Maybe your right but I'm not taking that chance. I can't live with out him and I don't want to ruin the friendship we have even if that means I'd suffer. And who knows maybe I'm not actually gay and I'm just really close to Ske- I mean Zak. It's best not to tinker with something that's not broken."

I sighed knowing it was none of my business in the first place and that I should probably drop it, "Ok...after all it is your decision lets just finish cooking and eat." "Yeah..," he stood up but still looked away, "it should be done by know, just put it on some plates while I go give gep- er Zak some more medicine." I gave him a weak smile even though his back was turned, "Yes Chef." And as he went I swear I heard him give a little chuckle.

Darryl's Pov

I grabbed the medicine and a cup of water and went to look for Skeppy. I didn't have to look far because he was lying on the couch either sleeping or trying too. I kinda didn't want to wake him up he look so peaceful and cute. I hate to admit it but I was blushing again. Staying with Geppy might become a little difficult with me finding out my potential feeling for this numpty muffin. I sat next to him and gently shook him. He made a small groan noise and began to open his eyes. "What is it Bad.." He was very sleepy, I tried to ignore my pounding heart and my thoughts as I told him that he should probably have some more medicine. I could tell he didn't want to do it but he sat up anyways.

I gave him the cup of water and poured the syrupy liquid into its top that I never know the name of. He lets me give it to him and as he drinks it he cringed at the taste and gulps down the water. "Ugh! It tastes so gross! How it that supposed to make people better? Its more like poison." He cried. To be honest I don't know either, couldn't they have just used something to make it taste better? I didn't know how to reply so I just gave a small laugh.

Zoey came over with two plates of the spaghetti we made and placed it in front of us, we thanked her and she jogged back to retrieve her plate.

(Time skip till after they ate cuz I hate eating >.>)
"Oh My Good! That was amazing how do you guys do this?!" Skeppy was so excited, his damaged voice did him dirty though. "Don't hurt your throat Zak, but yeah this is incredible. Darryl really is a chef. I'm glad he's going to take care of you he's a great person." Zoey said. I was flattered, "Thank you it's all about love and patients. Thank you Zoey for helping me too."

Zak's Pov

"Well I guess it's time for me to leave," she got up and grabbed her purse and keys and walked over to me kissing me on the forehead. "I hope you get better soon. I'll call you tomorrow to see how your doing and Darryl heres my number call me if you need help with anything at all." She winked and gave him a piece of paper. I saw that Bad blushed a little.

What are they hiding? No! Do they like each other?! Fuck he is straight I really have no chance. I'm really am going to die. I tried to hold back some tears as went to take Zoey to the door. "Be safe. Text me when you get home ok?" She nodded as she waved goodbye to the both of us and bending down to kiss Rocco goodbye too then walked out. When she got in her car and drove off I closed the door.

Darryl's Pov

Skeppy closed the door and walked past me. He mumbled that he was going to bed but he sounded upset. "Skeppy? Are you ok?" I asked as both me and Rocco followed the small raven hair man into his room. "Yeah..just tired." He responded grabbing the air pump and filling the air mattress. I stopped him saying that I can do it and he should just rest but he said he wanted to do it 'cause I'm the guest. "Skeppy it's fine just go to sleep I don't mind." He finally looked into my eyes, "Are you sure?" I nodded giving him a reassuring smile.

When he finally gave up he tossed me some pillows and a blanket and plopped on to his bed. "Are you going to change into pajamas?" I asked him he just groaned at me lifting one of his legs and dropping it on the bed making a thud noise. I guess that was a no. I sat there filling up my mattress. When I did so I grab the pajamas I brought and went to the bathroom to change.

Time skip

Zak's Pov

I ended up waking up somewhere in the night. I rolled over to see how Bad was doing he was still awake on his phone. "Bad, come here." I commanded him. He was startled and looked at me. "Oh my goodness you scared me! What do you want?" He asked. I ignored him, "Come here." Patting the spot next to me. "What why?" He asked. I started to get annoyed. "Shut up and just come here Bad." He got up and sat at the spot I told him. "Lie down." I said. "Wha-" I shushed him before he could say anything. "Lie down, idot." He did as he was told and I threw my blanket over him and gave him his last command, "Sleep." Our faces were inches apart. I could kiss him right there but I decided not to thought it was very tempting. "Skeppy I'm not going to go to-" "Go to sleep. No phone. Goodnight." He sighed, probable to tiered to keep arguing. Good 'cause I was too. I turned around so my back was towards him and went back to sleep.

God this took so long. So many chapters for just one day smh. I need to work on that. Sorry for such a delay I havent been in the mood for righting recently. There will be a bonus chapter that was supposed to be on Christmas but now it to late hope u dont mind that tho. Thank you for all the love and support I really appreciate it <3