Chapter 10 - Weasley Children

Start from the beginning

"Why are there so many, do you recon their parents don't realise there is such thing as protection" I judge

"You would hope so, the last thing this world needs is another Weasley" Draco replies rolling his eyes at the thought of an eighth Weasley child "They breed like they are rabbits"

"I mean they live like they are rabbits, so when you think about it it's quite fitting actually" I say

Meanwhile Harry is then dragged over to Lockhart by some photographer and ends up getting his books gifted to him personally.

"Come on he's coming over here" I say while dragging Draco with me to where Potter was walking

"Bet you loved that didn't you Potter" I snarled

"Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a book shop with out getting on the front page" Draco adds

Then the small Weasley girl comes up to us and says "Leave him alone"

I smirk, "Oh look Potter, got yourself a girlfriend" 

Draco lets a small laugh when all of a sudden I feel a cold metal block hit my shoulder

"Now now Harriett, play nicely" Father says before turning to Harry, "Mr Potter, I'm Lucius Malfoy" He introduces while sticking out his hand

Harry shakes my fathers hand while Ron who was standing next to him gulped in fear.

"We meet at last" Father says, he then proceeds the pull Harry closer to him and uses the end of his wand to lift up his fringe revealing his scar, "Forgive me, your scar is legend, as of course is the wizard who gave it to you"

Harry's face quickly turns cold as he replies "Voldermort killed my parents, He was nothing more than a murderer"

Everyone goes silent and Father shoves him back to wear he was before and sharply replies "You must be very brave to say his name" He pauses "Or very foolish"

Granger then decides that it would now be a good time to add her opinion into the matter, as she always does, "The fear of a name, only increases fear of the thing its self"

Father sharply looks her dead in the eye and says "You must be Miss Granger" Then he looks up at Draco and me to check it was her, I give a small nod before he carries on "Yes Harriett and Draco have told me all about you, and your parents"

She looks down and then over to her parents and then finally back to us.

"Muggles aren't they" He asks

All she does is glare at him, although I hate the girl she can bloody scary when she wants to be.

Father turns back to the rest of the group and continues on with his rant "Let me see, red hair, vacant expression, tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasleys"

I had finally had enough of this and my mind drifted off to other thing like quidditch.

Suddenly Draco nudges my arm, "What now?!" I say, I quickly realise Father has left "Oh"
We head over to the door when I stop and turn to Harry and snarl "See you at school Potter"

With that we head over to Father and out of the tatty old book shop.

-------------------

"Draco would you hurry up we are going to be late!" I shout as Dobby heaved my trunk down the staircase.

"I'm coming calm down"

Finally after about another 20 minutes he comes out of his room, "What have you been doing?" I ask quite annoyed I have been forced to wait for my brother because he though it was necessary to take a whole forty five minutes to get ready

"I was packing"

"Yeah right" I reply not believing any word that just came out of his mouth "Also why do you have so much gel in your hair, it looks horrific"

"I was packing have you know" He scoffs "and I think it looks quite smart" 

"Sure, anyways lets go"

We both made our way down the staircase and over to our Mother who was, unlike me, patiently waiting for us both.

"Are you ready darlings"

"Yes Mother" We reply in union

I grab Draco's and Mother's hand and we quickly apperate to platform 9 and 3/4

"Goodbye Mother, Oh good lord please don't cry" I say while giving her a quick hug

"Oh I know, I'm sorry" She says quietly

"It's fine" I giggle "I will write every other day, I promise"

Suddenly the train let a loud woosh and with that we got onto the carriage and waved our Mother goodbye.

----------------------

"Daphne!" I yelled as I ran up behind her hugging her from the back

"Who the hell is that?!" Daphne yelped as she quickly turned around "Oh it's you Harrie! You gave me the biggest shock!"

I just laughed and we both went into our private cabin.

Shortly after we are joined by Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. We were yet again being informed by Blaise about his mums 7th boyfriend and how he stank of B.O to the point Blaise would start gagging around him.

"Even worse than Pucey?"

"...not quite, that's impossible"

We just all burst out laughing and carried on talking about our very uneventful summer.