Ch -18

Sidharth  was sitting with everyone in the hall. There was a person who was more Curious to know that what happened with Sana, yes! That's phupha. Because he was still thinking that what he thought was right.

Sid - jo khuch logon ke dimag me chal rahi hai wo baat apne dimag se nikal den toh behtar hoga ( he indirectly said it to maira and her father)

Bj - are beta hua kya hai pr wo toh batao? ( asked while crying )

Mai - haan haan ab aap batao bhi warna nani roye jayengi.

Sidharth gave her a deadly glare which didn't go unnoticed by Maira's father.

Phu - are are! Hamari bacchi ko aise kyu ghoor rahe ho bolo bhi.

Sid - ( while controlling his anger ) bejaan inhe kahen ke ye yahan se jaye ( gritting his teeths)

Phupha and maira left as he felt insulted.

Flashback

Sherry left Sana near Anaya's house

She - I'm really sorry Sana! I have some important work. Toh please yahan se chali jao.

Sana - are Sherry don't be sorry! I'll manage. And yeah thank you ( smiled)

She- are isme thanks ki kya baat? Tum bas order karo..

He left and Sana started moving towards anaya's house. But she saw that her house was locked so she in the park which was near by her house.

She was sitting in parks. She looked at the children who were playing. There was a girl who was running and there was a boy running behind her. All of a sudden the girl fell and got hurt. The boy went to her running and kneeled down in front of her. The girl was crying and the boy was consoling her. Suddenly the boy said something and the girl started laughing.

Sana went in thought when in there childhood.
In summer vacation when maira comes to their house they used to play. ( they were of 5 and Sid of 7)

One day when they were playing lock an key. Maira pushed her intentionally after pushing her maira started laughing. Sidharth was not there at that time.

Sana was crying holding her knee. Sidharth was coming out from the house when he saw that Sana was sitting on the floor holding her knee and maira instead of helping her  was laughing looking at her making Sana cry more.

Sidharth ran to Sana and sat on his knees.

Sid - kya hua Sana? Kaise giri?

Sana was continuously crying she didn't said anything. Because she knew that if she'll say something about what maira did. Then Sid will definitely bash maira. And sana didn't wanted that so she kept quiet and shook her head saying nothing.

Sid - ager ab Tu chup nhi hui toh soch le mai baba ko bol dunga ke unki stick tune chupayi thi (he threatened her)

( baba was their grandfather)

Sana looked at him making her pout and immediately wiped her face with dirty hands which made her face more dirty. Sid laughed looking at her and sana also laughed looking at him laughing so badly. Maira stomped her leg and went from there.

Sana - Tu bolega nhi na baba ko? Nhi toh phir papa mujhe dantege ( made a sad pout)