Ch - 14

Sidharth took her with himself to his room . After making her settled on the bed he went to lock the door. After locking the door he went to her and sat kn the floor near her and looked at her.

But she wasn't looking  at him. She was lost somewhere. And no one other that sidharth himself was responsible for making her this. Sidharth almost tried doing everything to make her react but she was not reacting. And at that pint of time he had to make her react. He has to do something to take out her reaction. He thought of something but was hoping that she wouldn't regret doing that.

He was having no other options. He cupped her face and took a deep breath and moved forward
.
.
But..
.
.
But..
.
.
But..
Suddenly he got a hard push and he fell on the floor.
He was happy that at least she did some action rather than sitting like a statue.

Sana - are you fucking out of your mind or what? ( she said angrily and loudly)

Sidharth thanked God that the room was sound proof because she literally screamed at him.

Sid - baby.. Shhh.. Shant baccha itna kyu chilla rahi? ( he said calmly yet sweetly)

Sana - tumhe idea bhi hai ke tum krne kya wale the? ( said angrily while her eyes were filled with tears)

Sid - me krne wala tha kyuki Tu khuch react hi nhi kr rahi thi... I tried almost doing everything... This was the last thing which I thought aur tu mujhpr bhadak rahi..? Ho kya gya hai tujhe kabse ajeeb sa behave kr rahi...
( he said sadly)

She didn't said anything she was just looking at the floor while the tears were flowing from her eyes.

Sid - baby?

Still she didn't reacted

Sid - Jaan! Idhar dekh meri taraf. Please!

She looked into his eyes and she could only  see love, care and concern for her in his eyes. As soon as she looked into his eyes she broke down.

Sana - I'm sorry sidharth!  I'm so so so sorry! Mai janti hun Mai bhut buri hun. Pr kya Mai sirf hate hi deserve krti hun kyu har waqt mujhe har kisi se nafrat milta hai? ... Is there only betrayal written in my destiny?  Jisko bhi chaho wo mujhe nhi chahta aisa kyu hota hai?

She was a crying mess right now. Sidharth didn't understood that what was she talking about and whom she was talking about.... From childhood they have been each other partner in crime and would share each n every secret with each other. No matter how much they had fought but they would never disclose each other's secret. She had shared about her crushes to him but never told any thing like this . He was puzzled that what is she talking about?

But keeping those thoughts aside . He decided to give her attention rather that thinking about what she was talking.

Sid - shhh... Shhh... Itna kyu ro rahi hai meri jaan... Kya ho gya? do you what to share anything? ( he asked hoping that maybe she would tell him something about this )

But she kept on crying. After sometimes her sobs become slow indicating that she might be asleep.
He pulled her out of her embrace and looked at her tears strained face. By looking at her face he felt thousands of needle piercing his heart.

He picked her up in his arms and made her lay on the bed and covered her with the blanket and saw the time it was already 3:45a.m. . He sat near her caressing her hair. He rested his head on the headrest. He didn't realized when sleep took over him.

_______

In the morning it was a already 9:30in the morning. Shehnaaz's mother went to her room to wake her up but her room was empty. Suddenly she remembers that she and Sid's mother had only told her to shift in sidharth's room.

She went towards sidharth's room but his room was still locked so she didn't disturbed them. And went down.

Ssm( Sid's mom) - are aliya unhe utha deti na utha kyu nhi unhe?

Sm - bhabhi wo log shayad abhi bhi so hi rahe hai kyuki room to abhi bhi locked hai unka ( said chuckling)

Ssm - chalo bhai kam se kam hamari baat to suni in logo ne ( said while laughing) accha choro sone do unhe jab utha hoga tb uth kr aa jayenge waise bhi Sid ne bola tha kr college me aaj khuch bhi nhi hone wala to sone do unhe...

They both got engrossed in there works.

Here shehnaaz woke only to find her self all cuddled up with sidharth. She became shock and tried getting up but all in vain. His hold was too tight. She was not able to get up.

Due to continuous fidgeting sidharth woke up and saw that shehnaaz was looking at him with a cute pout.
Suddenly desire ran through his body looking at her. He so wanted to kiss those sweet lips but he controlled himself from doing that.

Sana - oyeee! Mujhe choro mujhe washroom ayi hai ( said while making cute faces)

He left her realising there proximity.
She ran out of the room to her room. And closed the door with a thud and was breathing heavily.

" What the hell yaar Sana kya ho gya hai tujhe ? Wo kaise dekh raha tha mujhe hayeee mujhe to sharm ayi jani hai yaar " Said while blushing

.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today
Do vote ,
do comment and
do follow.

Jitne views hote utne vote bhi de diya kro yaar... Paise nhi lagte vote kr dene se haan bas mujhe motivation mil jani hai aur khuch bhi nhi..

Chalo ab bye bye kl milte hai 😂
Take care
Bubyeee❤