She was in a large cage hanging from the ceiling.
"Why am I here? Let me out!"
"You will get a nice view from up there for the show. We're having special guests tonight"
"I told you, they are playing at the Orpheum and they will cross over. You have no chance"
"Yeah, but Luke will protect you, no matter what. It's what he said, right?"
She bit her lips.
"She won't do it..."
He snapped his fingers and gave her a nice white dress.
"Well, don't you look nice? Luke will love that"
"Stop it. Your plan is going to fail"
"Now, let me remind you, you don't know if playing at the Orpheum is their unfinished business"
"But they have to try..."
"They don't have time to make that mistake, the jolts will kill them"

Alex, Reggie and Julie looked at Luke, who was worried.
"I think something bad happened to her"
"How you know?"
"I... I can feel it, trough the connection we have. I can't play, I have to save her"
"But she said to stay away from her, or Caleb will hurt us" Said Alex
"Yes, we didn't listen to her once, and it didn't end well" Added Reggie
"I know, but I need to save her, no matter what. I love y/n, I care about her and I don't want to cross over knowing that she is in danger"
They all nodded.
"I prefer die to save her, so... Who is with me?"
The boys looked at each other.
"You can count on me"
"Let's save y/n"
Julie smiled.
"We will play later, now go!"
Luke smiled.
"Thanks Julie"

They appeared at the Hollywood Ghost Club and y/n saw them.
"Oh no, guys, go away!"
They looked up.
"Y/n? Why are you in a cage?"
"Caleb will use you for your plan, please go, go away. Play at the Orpheum and cross over"
Luke looked at her with wet eyes.

Caleb appeared in front of them and snapped his fingers, changing the boys outfits.
"I was waiting for you guys. Finally you are here, there are a lot of people that want to hear you"
Alex looked at his outfit.
"How... How'd you know our sizes?"
Luke looked at him.
"That's your question?"
"I know you boys aren't my biggest fans. But together, we will do great things. Everything you want is here, like Willie and y/n. Now, we have a show to do"

A music started to play.
"Well guys, you know where to find me"
Luke looked up at y/n.
"I will save you"
"No, please go and play at the Orpheum, he will hurt you"
"But he will hurt you too"
Alex appeared on the stage, followed by Reggie. Luke tried to resist but after he was on the stage too.

Look at the boys was a torture for y/n, she had to do something.
She looked around.
"C'mon y/n... What can I do..."
She sighed and began to swing the cage until it fell on the floor, breaking.
She coughed as everyone looked at her.
"Y/n!"
Luke ran towards her and helped her.
"Luke... Please go. I don't want you to get hurt. You have to cross over"
"I don't want to cross over knowing that you will get hurt. I have many regrets in my life, I don't want abandon you"
She rubbed his cheek.

Caleb took the boy and held him in his arms, then pointed a knife to his throat.
Y/n gasped.
"Let him go!"
"No, I need him"
"Why didn't you go to Julie? Why didn't you play at the Orpheum. You could be safe" A tear fell on her cheek.
Luke looked at her.
"I don't want to cross over without trying to save you. You are my life"
Caleb rolled his eyes.
"How sweet you two" The man did a cut on Luke's arm. Luke closed his eyes for the pain and y/n felt the pain on her mark.
"Ouch! Stop it! You are hurting us!"
Caleb looked at the girl.
"So, Luke is your real love. That means, if he will get hurt, you will get hurt too" He continued to hurt him with the knife.
The girl's mark was completely bloodied and she was weakening.
Luke looked at the girl's hand, covered of blood.
"Stop, you're hurting her"
"Trust me Luke. If you join me, she won't be hurt anymore and she won't disappear"
"No, Luke, don't do it" Whispered the girl.

The boy bit his lips and looked at her.
"Hey angel, you know why I'm here to save you instead of save myself? Because I love you. I love you so much, since the first day, but I was too scared to tell you, and I didn't do. I love you, y/n, and I will protect you, trust me"
A tear fell on her cheek and she stood up.
"I love you too Luke"
She looked at Caleb.
"Let him and my friends go"
"Or what?"
"You said I have special powers and Willie said that you can't touch me"
A gold light surrounded her and the knife that Caleb was holding disappeared.
He looked at her.
"Stop it, y/n. You will hurt yourself"
"Luke was ready to die to save me, I will do the same"
Caleb bit his lips and disappeared. Luke and the boys were finally free and they hugged, but y/n fell on the floor.
"Y/n!"
Luke went next to her to help.
"We need to help her" Said looking at the boys as another jolt hit them.
The girl looked at them.
"No, you guys have to play at the Orpheum"
Luke rubbed her cheek and she left a kiss on his cheek.
"I'm your fan number one, do it for me"
He made a small smile and left a kiss on her head.
"Let's play with Julie"

Before to go at the Orpheum, they left y/n at the studio. Luke laid y/n on the couch and held her hand.
"We will back soon"
She smiled.
"What if you will cross over after the performance?"
A tear fell on his cheek and y/n rested her forehead on his. She wiped the tear away and smiled.
"Luke, you saved me, ok? You are amazing and I hate the idea of lose you, because with you, life sucks less. I will never forget you. I love you, Luke Patterson, you are everything I wanted"
He smiled and put a hand on her cheek. They looked into each other eyes and his gaze fell on her lips. He cancelled the distance leaning his lips on her. She smiled on his lips and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Now go"
He nodded.
"I love you so much, angel"

When the show ended, the boys appeared on the garage and laid in the floor. Y/n looked at them, worried.
"Why are you guys here? I... I thought... I thought you crossed over. Why didn't you cross over?"
They held their hands on their chest for the pain caused by the jolts.
"I guess playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business"
"Point Caleb"
"We had nowhere else to go... We will disappear"
A tear fell on her cheek as she sat down next to Luke.
"No... No. I will find a way to save you all"
Luke rubbed her cheek and wiped away her tear.
"At least, I can spend my last time with you. Y/n, you always made me laugh, you were next to me when I visited my parents and you always helped me. You are amazing and I have no regrets. I love you"
She hugged him, crying.
He took her face in his hands and kissed her.
"I won't let you die"
The girl stood up and walked next to Alex and Reggie. She put her hand on their marks and closed her eyes.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm using my energy to save you"
After a bit, their marks disappeared.
"Hey, I'm feeling good!" Exclaimed Reggie.
"Me too!"
Luke looked at her and a tear fell on his cheek.
"You are becoming invisible, if you save me, you will vanish... Forever"
"I know, but I want to save you"
"No, I don't-"
"Luke, I will protect you, no matter what, remember?"
He cried and she kissed him.
His mark disappeared and he looked at the girl, who disappeared in font of his eyes. He tried to touch her with his hand but he only touched a golden light.
"I will always love you, angel"

The end. 

A. N. I'm not really convinced of the end or the chapter (or the whole story), I could have written it better. Thank you all for reading! ✨🪴❤️