Chapter 20: Confession

Start from the beginning

h: no... don't even try to give it to him... i want to be the one who talks to him... we'll decide this as a family...

a: okay... i really am sorry hisahi...

h: *sigh* ... it's fine... see you... need to work...

a: yeah... see y-

*phone call ended*

allmight didn't finish his goodbye as hisashi ended the call. allmight put his phone on the table as he let out a sigh "*sigh* i really am pathetic..." he said to no one...

*knock knock* "allmight, it's me, midoriya and kodai-san." izuku said through the door.

allmight then transform to his buff form.

"come in you two." he said.

as izuku opens the door and let yui in first as he close the door and follow her who sat on the couch opposite of allmight.

as izuku took his sit, allmight let out a sigh. "*sigh* again, i'm incredibly sorry for what had happened." he said as he lowered his head. 

izuku grew flustered of what the no.1 hero is doing as he waved his hands saying it's okay while yui just stare at the cup of tea on her hands.

"no, it's as what young kodai said earlier young midoriya. as for the explanation, what i'm gonna say here stay between us. only a few of people know of this so please." allmight said as he sit straight while izuku nodded.

allmight then started steaming as he turn to his skinny form making izuku and yui have shocked faces. "M-MR. YAGI?!" izuku exclaimed.

"you may be wondering what had happened." he said as both teen nodded.

allmight then lift his shirt where a gruesome wound on his stomach can be seen. "this is why. i had received this injury five years ago from a villain attack. half of my respiratory was destroyed and i also lost my stomach." he explained as izuku and yui were shocked.

"thanks to this, i can only work as a hero for only three hours before i returned to this... while i was on my way to USJ... an incident occur where a family was hostage... ofcourse, as a no. 1 hero, i did my job and rescued them. however, that led me into cool down... that is why i'm late... i never meant it to end this way you two... i really have no intention of that... i'm sorry, you two." allmight finished as he was now lowing his head.

the whole thing was a shocker to izuku and yui. the only one who were calm were the four creatures resting. "i am the one who is sorry..." yui said, the first one who came back.

allmight rose his head in confusion. "i should have known there was a good reason for you being late... especially if you're the no.1 hero who is acknowledge by everyone... i am sorry, allmight..." yui said as she was the one lowering her head. 

"k-kodai-san..."izuku said as he looked at his side.

"no no, it was to be expected young kodai. we make mistakes, we are humans after all. so please don't lower your head... you were just doing what a normal person would do if he/she was in your place. hell, even i would be like that." allmight explained as he smiled.

yui rose her head and nod at what the no. 1 hero had said to her as she drank her tea.

"now, we should probably talk about the elephant in the room... or maybe its appropriate to say the white tiger, bird, dragon, tortoise and snake..." allmight said as he stare at the four creatures.

『like we said earlier, we are master's quirk what you so people calls.』 kohaku said as he stood from yui's lap.

"umm... but i already have a quirk. it's called transhift which allows me to change into any animals." izuku explained as he transhift his hand into a bear.