1

In a white endless space, you can see someone lying on the floor with a puddle of blood under them. Blue strings were visible as they started healing the pour soul up. 'Thanks kids.' The person said as they sat up. They were not a person but a skeleton with black bones. He was glitching like an Error. If you look up at the endless white space's ceilling, you can see multiple determination souls. They started to pulse, emitting red waves. Error was the name of the skeleton as he started talking with the souls he hung up. Suddenly, a sharp pain strike the monster's soul.

Error POV

I sighed. The voices Fate made came back forcefully as they push away the souls' voices. They begin yelling at me to destroy. I ignore them as I went to a new Au copy Ink made. I started to destroy 7 Aus before going to the last one. I used a portal to get there. When I stepped out of the portal, I was welcomed with a grave in front of me. I sighed. It was another copy of Flowerfell. I really hate Ink for making that Au. I understand that Fate made Ink a being without a soul, but he doesn't care about those Aus. Fate doesn't even bother to mind those Aus.

I started to destroy the Aus, killing monsters one by one until FF sans was left. I killed him off and what he said really hit me hard. 'I know we were suppose to hate you, but somewhere in there is empty. Thanks for killing me so that I can be with sweetheart again.' He said as he dusted. I didn't even know what to do, I was just shocked that someone thank me for KILLING them. 'Error!' A familiar voice was said behind me. It was Ink again and this time he brought the Glitchtale Original Gaster here. 

Before I could react, I was hit by a light blue whip. I coughed out blood as I land the the ground in a crouching pose. I opened up the world's code but before I could delete it, Ink appeared behind me. His eyes were blood red as he hit me towards Glitch G. I blocked another attack from him with my gaster blaster. I summoned my strings to capture Glitch G but failed as he suddenly use integrity's blade attack to cut my strings. I cursed in my mind as I dodged another attack from Ink. I was already worn out from destroying 7 AUs and this Au haven't been deleted.

Before I could react, I was trapped in a red dome. Shit... Nightmare's gonna be so mad. A giant fist rose above me before slamming down. I passed out but not before opening a portal to somewhere.

Ink POV

'Did that move knock him out?' Glitch G asked as him stopped using the green dome on Error. 'I think so.' I said as I quickly walk towards where Error was. 'Be careful, Ink.' Glitch G said. I looked at the spot where error used to be but was only met with nothing. I started to yell cursed as Glitch G look shocked at my outburst. Outer appeared beside me as he started panicking. 'What's going on?' I asked him as calm as I could. 'I'm gonna get back before Betty cause something again.' Glicth G said as he teleported away. 

'Now, what's the problem?' I asked. 'E-Error fell into the void. The worst part is that A couple of monster in my Au saw him.' He said in terror. I was surprise. 'Tell Shine( OT Frisk) to reset and go to the council meeting room after that.' I said as he teleported away. 

Outer POV

'Why does Ink look happy!? Error fell into the void. Not just any void. The strongest and painful-est void in the Aus. The Outertale void.' Outer said as he teleported to the place where he saw Error fell. 'You want to know why?' A voice said beside me. It was Blueberry.