𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"wow you managed to shift unconsciously?! (___), that's amazing!" sasha said as i just finished telling her about my accidental shift last night, although i still believe it's just a dream

"i mean it could just be a great dream" i laughed. "i've been watching too many haikyuu episodes and you talking about shifting maybe caused me to dream about it" i continued.

"hmm.. even if it's just a dream, why don't you have fun with it?" sasha said, smiling.

"oh.. that's actually a good idea sasha" i replied. "even if it's not real, why not have fun with it right?"

"yeah that's the spirit!" sasha shouted.

"quiet sasha! you do realise you're still in class? save it for lunch" our teacher teased, the class started laughing and sasha laughed along with them.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

should i try to shift again? well it might not actually be shifting but i guess i could try to dream about it again, alright so what i did yesterday is just to think about it and count to a hundred? maybe i should listen to subliminal audios too, maybe it'll help me stay in that dream or universe longer. i also decided to come up with a save word just in case i actually did shift and i needed to wake up at my own will, my save word is 'twenty two'

i opened my laptop and searched subliminal audios, i chose the one that was around an hour long and played it as i lay down on my bed slowly counting to a hundred, i might not even be able to actually make it to the haikyuu universe, or even have the same dream tonight but you never know till you try i guess. i soon started counting slowly to a hundred.

i opened my eyes after i finished counting, only to find myself in the gates of the fukurodani school, i'm not in a classroom this time? i guess it's different every time, but i was wearing the same uniform as them and i have a backpack that is filled with unfamiliar school books, so apparently in this universe or dream i suppose, i'm a second year student since i'm in the same class as akaashi. at least my age and grade didn't change so i could probably adjust when i'm in class. i walked towards the school only to find myself getting lost, they don't really show the fukurodani school that much, so i don't really know the school's layout.

"hey it's you again! (___)-chan right?" bokuto said walking towards me, he had his backpack strap hanging to his hair? i guess that's how he gets his iconic hairstyle.

"hi there bokuto! yeah it's me" i greeted. "uhm since i'm new here i'm kinda lost.. i'm in the same class as akaashi so can you show me the way there?" i asked in a cheerful tone, might as well blend in and act along right?

"sure! follow me" he said as he started walking in front of me. i followed behind him as we're walking to akaashi's class. "well here we are, i'll see you around (___)-chan!"

"wait!" i call out grabbing the hem of his sleeve, it caught him off guard as i see his face turning a little red, i took my hand back immediately as i realised what i did. "ah.. sorry bokuto! i just wanted to say that- uh"

"yes what is it?" he asked.

"maybe you could show me around tomorrow? if you have time?" i asked him.

"sure! i'd love too" he laughed. "well see you tomorrow— oh hey akaashi!"

"good morning bokuto-san" akaashi replied coming through the door. "good morning to you too (___)-san" he greeted me.

"ah good morning akaashi!" i replied smiling.

bokuto left to go to his class and akaashi and i walked to our seats, our seats aren't far from each other, his seat is only two seats away from mine. the teacher came in and started the lesson, apparently it's math. even in the haikyuu universe i have to learn math? maybe i'll try to be the volleyball manager? wait i don't think i can since they already have two managers. i'll think of what to do next time i come here.

"does anyone know the result of x plus y?" she asked.

"sensei, is it two hundred and three?" i answered, after i raised my hand.

"yes correct, good answer (___)-san" the teacher said smiling, oh i didn't think i'd actually get it right. she went back to her lesson and i decided to try to pay attention.

the day ends a little after and i packed my bags and headed towards the door.

"hey hey hey (___)-chan!" bokuto said, suddenly appearing at the door.

"bokuto! oh my god you surprised me"

"do you want to walk home together?" he said as akaashi walked towards us. "oh sorry if that sounds too sudden since we've only known each other for two days but you seem like a great person and i'd like to be friends!" he continued, smiling widely.

"i actually can walk home by myself it's okay! thank you for the offer though, and of course we can be friends!" i replied, i couldn't tell him that i don't even have a home here, let alone even belong here.

"okay then, let's go akaashi! see you tomorrow (___)-chan!" bokuto said as he left with akaashi.

after they left i ran outside and hid at a back alley and said my safe word and closed my eyes. i slowly opened them and i found myself back at my room, the subliminal music was still playing though, i was there for around 48 minutes? i guess time works differently too. but wow i just shifted again. this is actually..

kinda fun.

2