𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"akaashi i.. confessed to (___)-chan" i said as i started telling akaashi what happened yesterday.

"you did bokuto-san? then great job" akaashi said as his gaze was still fixated on the book he was reading. "how did you confess? and what did she say afterwards?" he asked.

"i ask for permission to kiss her and she said yes" i answered. i put a hand on my face and i can feel my face warming up as i remember how it happened, i've always noticed this but.. (___)-chan is very beautiful. maybe i noticed it even better when i get to see her face up close yesterday.

"woah, i'm.. proud of you bokuto-san" akaashi said, looking at me with a slight smile. i smiled back at akaashi and heard the bell rang.

"oh, time for class, where's (___)-chan by the way?" i asked as i see she didn't hangout with us as recess.

"a teacher called her to the teachers room a little before break time, we can see her later after school" akaashi answered, closing his book and getting up. i got up and walked along side him to go back to my class.

i walked to my classroom which was next to the teacher's room, as i was about to open the door, i see (___)-chan walking out of the teacher's room with a stack of papers.

"hey hey hey! good afternoon (___)-chan!" i greeted her with a wide smile, she smiled back sweetly and walked closer to me.

"hello bokuto! sorry i didn't come by to eat lunch with you and akaashi, my art teacher asked me to hand these art club posters out to all the first year classes" she replied trying to hold on tightly to the stack of papers she was holding. i laughed as i see her struggling to keep the papers from falling and decided to take a little over half of the papers she was holding. "bokuto! you don't have to-"

"it's okay (___)-chan! let me help you hand these out!" i reassured, holding the papers without pressure. these aren't too heavy for me but maybe (___)-chan can't hold this much weight.

"but what about your class? isn't breaktime over?" she said pointing to my classroom door.

i smiled. "it's alright, i can just say that i was helping you hand these out!" i reassured her again but she still seems unconvinced. "it's math class anyway so i'm not going to even pay attention"

"bokuto you can't just say that!" she said in a joking tone, trying to hold in her laugh.

"c'mon (___)-chan! let's hurry and hand these out" i said and i used my free hand to hold her free hand. her cheeks turned slightly red and she smiled softly at me. i can't help but trying not to pinch her cheeks, she looks so adorable.

we handed out the papers to every first year class. in each class, (___)-chan presented the art club in front of the class, while i hand out the posters to all the students, seeing her talk about something she's passionate about really warms my heart.

after we were done with that we walked back up the stairs cause the second year's classes are on the second floor and the third year's classes were on the third floor. as we walked through the second floor hallway, i suddenly stopped walking and that made (___)-chan stopped too.

"bokuto? is something wrong?" she asked, holding tightly to my hand.

i gave her a kiss on the cheek and patted her head softly. "see you after school (___)-chan!" i said as i walked away. i couldn't see her expression after i did that cause i immediately walked away, but i can imagine her making a cute expression cause i surprised her. i smiled at the thought and entered my class.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

akaashi and i were practicing volleyball as always, (___)-chan is sitting at the bench close to where we were practicing. she brought a bento box and a brand new towel. she smiled at me and pointed at the things she brought, she mouthed, "i hope you like these!" towards me.

i smiled widely and gave her a nod and a thumbs up. i continued practice as normal and the day went by as usual. after practice ended i quickly ran over to (___)-chan to give her a hug, she stopped me from hugging her and i frowned playfully. "you're all sweaty bokuto! i think you should go change first before you hug me" she laughed, giving me the towel and a water bottle. i grabbed them and quickly wipe the sweat from my face and neck and drank the water.

"thank you, (___)-chan!" i said, smiling.

"you're welcome, bokuto! i also have this bento for you!" she said, giving me the bento box, i quickly opened the lid and found three onigiris shaped like owls. "ah i hope you like them, i'm sorry if the owl shaped onigiris look bad.."

"they look amazing! you made this (___)-chan?! you're so cool!" i said, ruffling her head and messing up her hair. i took a huge bite at the onigiri and finished it at one bite. "they also taste really good! can you make more (___)-chan?" i asked excitedly.

"yes of course bokuto! i'll make you these everyday if you'd like" she said, i nodded cause i couldn't speak, my mouth was filled with the delicious onigiri (___)-chan made.

(___)-chan and i walked home from school together, we we're holding hands as we were walking home. (___)-chan seemed a little nervous for some reason. i guess it's because this is our first time walking home together. i held her hand tighter to reassure her, she gave me a small smile and leaned her head on my shoulder. i put my hand around her shoulders to pull her closer towards me.

"bokuto, so what are we?" she asked.

"humans" i answered plainly. she immediately started laughing out loud and we stopped walking.

"no, i mean-" she paused. "what's the relationship between us, friends? best friends? or.."

"oh! i see what you mean, (___)-chan" i said, laughing a little. "then let's make this official!" i said, walking in front of her and holding both of her hands in mine.

"bokuto??" she said, nervously looking away.

"i like you a lot (___)-chan, i know we've only been close for a month or so but i would really appreciate it if you would bless me by.. being my girlfriend?" i said, looking at her determined, i tried to look serious and cool to impress her, but she ended up laughing at my attempt at being serious and peck me softly on my lips, i closed my eyes and smiled into the kiss.

"of course bokuto, it would be my pleasure" she replied, resting her face against my chest.

"please, call me koutarou" i said, softly patting her head.

"i think i'll call you, kou" she said as she smiled against my chest.

i've never felt so happy.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·
END.

8