Where Torment Can Recuperate

Sapphire Monique Carbonell. A Competitive Future Legal Councelor. A bubbly, youthful woman who fancies to sing. She's beautiful and has a wonderful relationship with her family and friends, always wanting to consolidate their relationships on a regular. Fair as things couldn't get any better, they start to fall into lamentable circumstances. Sapphire is weakened, she has been taken to the mending center where masters find a cancerous tumor outside her trachea. Shortly after a few months, she has been analyzed with an atypical case of Clear Cell Sarcoma in her lungs. Chosen to have wanted to alleviate the affliction, she undergoes chemotherapy together with tracheal surgery and determines how to deal with "this minor set back in my life"

Out celebrating with her companions, Sapphire Monique Carbonell meets Luca Oakley Aquino. Their exchange had been lively and exquisite, on the long run, their rapport with one another is sealed with a "pinky promise". As the pair encounters an ancient karaoke machine, Luca's persuasion induces dear Sapphire to break into song.  The wonderful, young lady possesses a lovely voice, with this, Luca is left with one objective in mind: to awe Sapphire.

  The wonderful, young lady possesses a lovely voice, with this, Luca is left with one objective in mind: to awe Sapphire

by fallennnnangel

Soon po!