You Just Don't Know

Craig's Pov

I rammed through the fridge looking for something to smash on. The depression has already gotten to me I don't know how i'm going to explain this to Ma or anybody.

I closed the door of the fridge and slumped down in my seat till I heard a loud thump from upstairs.

"Chres?" I stood up and walked to the end of the stairs and waited for a husky voice to reply, but instead it was tiny pitter patters.

" Uncle C!"

"Double K?!" I looked at her wrapped in her blanket as her face was painted into scared expression.

" Baby girl what's going on?" I asked 

"Where Chres?"

I was just felt that something isn't right.

"Um" She said and looked down hall.

I took no time to run and jump up the stairs towards Chres And Her rooms.

"Chres?" I yelled , I heard weezing and coughs.

I walked towards the room that had one big purple K on the door. So im guessing this is Double K's room.

I opened the door and seen Chres on the floor holding his throat for air. Something must of shocked him bad.

"Help Me" He mouthed to me

I ran out his room looking for his inhaler, I opened dresser drawers and flipped over books and lamps.

Then I finally found it laying in the middle of the bathroom floor. I dived for it and ran back towards Double K's room, but it was too late.

Chres laying in the middle of the floor with a purple face.

"No!" I ran by his side and put the inhaler in his mouth pressing the top so his medicine will go inside his mouth,but nothing worked.

I looked at him as more tears slipped out my eyes. My sister, now Chres! I was really bout to go insane.

"Uncle C?" I turned and seen Double K looking at me with a question face.

"What happened to Daddy? She asked so innocently.

"LITTLE BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" I stood and dragged her to Chresantos room as she screamed and scratched my arms.

She's gonna be punished for life. I smirked and pulled her in, locking the door behind me.

"Lay across the bed!" I said taking off my leather belt.

" Why Uncle C!" She screamed as her eyes went back and forth from me to the belt.

"You just killed a innocent man!" I whipped the belt across her leg as she screamed.

"I didn't do it!" She yelled and cried at the same time.

"You know where lying can get you?" I took off my shoes and pulled off my pants revealing my red boxers.

K cried louder as I brought her closer to me.

"It won't hurt a bit." I said lifting her little dress and ripped off her pink underwear.

" Maybe" I chuckled and pushing myself in her entrance as blood trickled down her legs.

"STOP! STOP!" She screamed kicking her legs and scratching my arms.

I keeped a steady pace going in and out of her while her screams were getting more and more annoying so I covered her mouth getting faster and faster.

But then she bit my hand.

"RAY!! RAY!!" I looked at her confused and kept going.

"Are you yelling another man's name?"

Now I knew she couldn't be a virgin, right when I was about to cum I was being thrown across the room while my circulation was being cut off. I looked up and seen a man wearing all black rubbing a now naked Kaylah back.

I felt my self getting dizzy as my eyes rolled.

He walked closer to me and whispered.

"She Is Just A Kid"

"More Like A Murder To Me"

After that I blacked out not remembering what happened to me or ....... Anybody

TO BE CONTINUED ..

______________________________________________

« Yo Yo Yo ^___^ Hey Guys This Is The Second To Last Chapter Omg Haven't Uploaded This Book In A Minute :O Also

~No Spell Checks

But Comment And Vote :) If I Reach This Goal Today Ill Upload Tonight Or Tomorrow.

10 votes

7 comments

But Until Then Stay Trendy, 

~RaysDomoLover