18.7K 593 695

"The way I see it,
if you want the rainbow,
you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton-
________________________________

Y/N woke up the sound of birds chirping and the wind that was once heavy was whistling quietly outside her window.

Y/N lazily got up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and stretched like she would on an ordinary morning. And that's when she realised, it wasn't going to be an ordinary morning.

Her body filled with excitement once again and she brushed her hair and quickly got dressed into a light yellow dress with flowers printed on it.

AN: Once again you can visualise anything you want

Y/N went to her bedside table to put on the necklace her mother gave her just incase she would forget and looked at herself in the mirror. She remembered her mother wearing this necklace.

*flashback*

"Mother, why don't you ever take off your necklace?" Y/N questioned as she pointed to the necklace with a beautiful blue gem on her mothers neck.

"Well darling, a little bird once told me that whenever I wear this necklace, good things will happen." Daisy replied with a soft voice.

"One day, Y/N dear, you will own it. And I want you to always remember, that after a storm, there's always a rainbow."

"Why do you always say that?" Y/N giggled.

"Because I don't want you to ever forget that."

*end of flashback*

Y/N opened her eyes and sighed. She never really understood why she had said that. Why she wanted her to know that good things will happen.

Y/N headed downstairs to see her father in a white collared long sleeve shirt with trousers and a black vest over it.

Her Aunt Alicia was crying her eyeballs out and the house elves were trying to comfort her. Lilith on the other hand, didn't really care at all but still looked forward to finally live in the palace again.

Lilith continued to apply her red lipstick which seemed to be at least 632947 layers as it was nearly poking out of her face.

"Now, now Alicia, you'll be alright. Such a shame you wouldn't be able to come with us though." Lilith said sarcastically.

Y/N squinted her eyes at her before she walked over to her Aunt Alicia.

"Oh my dearest darling Y/N, make sure to Owl me everyday. It's such a shame I won't be able to see you grow into a beautiful young lady anymore. Oh and please tell me when you get your first boyfriend. And visit me once you've finished school!" Alicia said between sobs. Y/N giggled slightly.