terushima pt.1

*in order to get your parents off your back about not having a boyfriend, you decide to find a fake one*

Y/N's POV

you woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock, quickly shutting it off with a sad sigh. you got dressed for the day in your boring school uniform which consisted of a sickly green colored blazer, with a plain, white button up shirt, blue tie, with a knee length skirt, and some plain black shoes.

seriously, who lied and said that these colors look good together?

you thought to yourself before heading towards the bathroom to finish up. once you finished you walked down the stairs seeing your parents in the kitchen. your dad was sitting at the table eating his breakfast and drinking coffee while your mother was washing the dishes.

"ah, good morning! come eat breakfast!" your mother noticed your presence giving you her award winning smile.

she must be up to something.

you thought to yourself as you took a seat in the chair and stared at the food in curiosity.

while mid chewing your mother spoke up, "honey, we made plans for you to go on a date with this sweet boy." being caught off guard by her statement you immediately choked on the food, gasping for air as you reached for the cup of water sat next to the plate.

"what? why would you do that? i told you i don't need a boyfriend, nor do i have any interest in guys right now." you said with a hint of frustration. it's like they don't want to hear anything that comes out of your mouth or more like selective hearing.

you've told them countless times that you're fine being alone for now, you're still young and you have plenty of time to find someone. besides all the guys at school never notice you; they only notice the pretty girls. and why have a guy end up breaking your heart in about two to three days—it's just not worth it.

"yeah but wouldn't you at least like to experience dating? i know you're still young, but by the time i was your age i was already experienced in lots of things." your mother winked at you which caused you to blush a little at her suggestive comment.

did she really have to say that in front of dad?? more importantly me??

"i'm leaving." you quickly grabbed your backpack and headed out the door not before hearing more information on this "date" from your mother.

"it starts at eight! you'll be meeting at a restaurant! he has your number so he'll text you!" you froze mid step down the sidewalk with embarrassment noticeably written on your face.

she...gave him..my..number?!?

you slapped a hand to your forehead, letting out a groan before continuing your journey to school.

school wasn't always your favorite, but being able to get away from your parents was one good thing about it. you knew most people, but most didn't know you. you were somewhat good at school; you didn't have too bad of grades, but you weren't some star student, so some would talk to you in class if they didn't understand a topic and you were always quick to help them understand—otherwise those were the only conversations you had.

you did have one friend, but because of them being in all sorts of school activities it was hard for you to hangout with them so you mainly sat by yourself at lunch. school went on as normal, nothing out of the ordinary for you just like it was everyday. you sighed, sitting down in your boring wooden desk, in your last hour for the day. a student had walked in that hands out passes for students if they get called down to the office.