ushijima

ushijima had just finished showering from volleyball practice when he heard his phone ring. he picked it up checking to see that the caller i.d was tendo. he hadn't talked to tendo in a long time due to both of them being occupied with their careers. ushijima continued to play volleyball and is now a league division player. as for tendo, he chose the chocolate route—meaning he became a chocolatier.

he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't miss tendo, a weird yet loving guy. so he was more than happy to hear from his old teammate.

"ushy! buddy!! drinks tonight?" his excited tone had no affect on ushijima with his always stoic, emotionless face. ushijima was excited although he could never really show his emotions on the outside, but tendo was more than use to it.

"sure. what time?" the dark olive haired guy asked his old teammate as he started to change into his casual clothes which was just a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

"7 and semisemi is coming too!" the red head informed. he looked at the clock to see that it was already six so he'd have more than enough time to get ready and meet the guys at the desired location.

"i'll text you the address to the club. see ya soon!" without any other words spoken the red head ended the call.

ushijima was definitely ready for a night out to relieve some stress from playing volleyball. everything seemed challenging than compared to playing in high school. which is understandable since he's playing with a professional team now.

sure, he's excited to see the guys, who he hasn't seen in years, but he was also hoping for some other form of relief...being pleasured.

as embarrassing as it is, he was getting tired of his hand quickly. he needed something more and that was to get laid. having a one night stand would fix half of ushijima's problems as he'll be able to let all his stress, anger, and frustration out while still feeling good at the same time.

there's been times where ushijima could've gone out and have a night to himself to find someone to take home, yet every time he thought about it after showering he always felt exhausted from the day and told himself he'd go tomorrow.

so tonight was his perfect chance to see the guys and to hopefully get laid. and hoping whoever he takes home has a lot of stamina. that was also another reason why ushijima had to rely on his hand because most of his one nights would always fall asleep after one round when he could go five more...probably even more than that due to his high sex drive.

arriving at his small, yet comfortable place, he sat his duffel bag down by the front door deciding on taking care of the dirty clothes later, making his way to his room to pick out something to wear.

his room wasn't anything special. just a bed, a closet, a nightstand, and a dresser. what else could a guy like him need? he didn't need any of those posters hung up on the wall, or any other decorations when all they were going to do is just sit there. he was a simple, minimalistic guy. some people have said that he was boring or that he's uninteresting. he didn't seem to take any offense to those comments since it could possibly be true. maybe he is boring?

maybe that's why he hasn't gone out on dates. or was it the fact that he was just too busy? that's what he always thought, yet if he could make time for his friends, he could definitely make time to schedule in a date or two.

other times people just thought he seemed too intimidating and needed to loosen up more, but that was just his personality. he never really spoke that much, so having tendou who is the complete opposite as a friend got him to open up—not a lot—but just enough to show that he does have feelings. and that was tendou's most proudest moment—seeing his miracle boy smile—even if it was barely anything the smile was still there.