16 • 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖

Kageyama was sitting on the grass, at the back of the school. It was quite pretty actually.

he ate his lunch there, not wanting to get disturbed.

but why is an annoying person here?

"so, uh bakayama-"

"Boke, don't call me that." He glared. Hinata flinched and lowered his head. "why are you here anyway?" Kageyama snarled.

Hinata was one of the people who liked to tease him or disturbed him, thus making him one of the most annoying people on Kageyama's list.

"Just wanted to disturbed you." Hinata smirked. "whatever..." Kageyama sighed and took out his phone, which alerted Hinata to mute his.

--

You: 𝚑𝚒.

Gay boy: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝, 𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊?

You:, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑.

---

Hinata noticed Kageyama smile through his phone. He knew that he could text him since he was so focused on his phone.

",You're still texting that guy, huh?" hinata tested to see if Kageyama was paying attention to him.

no response.

Hinata smiled and went back to his phone.

----

You:𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

Gay boy: 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗' 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢.

You: 𝚘𝚑? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘?

Gay boy: 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎...𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎.

You: 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖?

Gay boy: 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

You: 𝚊𝚑, 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎...𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢.

Gay boy: 𝙾𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢?, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎?

----

Hinata quickly put down his phone and started eating. Just then Kageyama looked at him and back at his phone.

---

you: 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊.

Gay boy: 𝚘𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎....𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎?

you: 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻

---

Hinata sighed, then looked at Kageyama. 'He doesn't like me...but he likes my other me...' He thought.

---

You: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘? 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢?

Gay boy: 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

You: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗?

Gay boy: 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 😊😊😁😁

You: 𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎

Gay boy: 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘😙

You: 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝?,

Gay boy: 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚖, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎...

You: 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎.

Gay boy: 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛...🙁

You: bdsbcjshdushd

---

Kageyama blushed, only seeing the emoji that Hinata sent. Hinata looked at his reaction and giggled. "what?" Kageyama retorted.

"nothing...my mom...just made a joke, no biggie."

Hinata stated, looking back at his phone.

----

you: 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊'𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

you: 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜.

Gay boy: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢...𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘🙄

You: 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚗.

Gay boy: 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐.

You: 𝚖𝚑𝚖, 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

---

Hinata bit his lip. ' I mean, all of them are true, right?' he thought.

---

You: 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢-

---

just when the kageyama had typed, the bell had rang.

"SEE YA LATER LOSER." Hinata shouted as he ran off.

Kageyama growled and texted 'sunshine', that class had started. Sunshine replying with a ' i know.'

--

at the bathroom stalls, there sat Hinata crying, with Kenma comforting him. "There, there...I'm sure all will be fine."

"He hates me kenma, but he likes Sunshine!" He sniffed. "still...I'm thankful for you hacking to giving me his number.." He smiled and hugged kenma.