.

Bang Chan

"Wait does that means.....this is the end? She finished it" I said to myself as I read it one more time "School rooftop" I said again and immediately ran off after closing my locker.

As I arrived at the rooftop door I hesitated at first but I entered it anyway as I entered the rooftop I immediately saw a figure standing infornt me while I face her back as I saw her I noticed her familiar back figure 'No...way.... Is that' "Ga Eun?" I said shokingly.

Kim Ga Eun

"Ga Eun?" I suddenly heard my name being called, "Oh Hey..." I said turning around "What are you doing here?" He suddenly asked as he looked around looking for someone or something.

"I am the 'Anonymous Girl' who keeps on sending you a love letter poems" I said looking at my feet shyly "So you are!!!" He said a bit loudly and I just nod as he said that silence kept through the both of us.

Minutes later I spoked again, "I like you" I confess "Well, About that-" He said but I cutted off "it's okay if you don't like me back, it's okay" I said forcing a smile infront of him "Well I didn't said that I didn't like you....I was just going to say I like you too....but you cutted me off" He said as I felt my face hottened from embarrassment "I'm sorry" I said still looking at my feet.

"Well....what are you waiting there? Don't you want a hug that comes from me?" He said as I slowly looked at him as I saw his arms spreading a bit for a hug as I immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly as I can.

"L-Let me breath" He said "Oopss" I just said and broked the hug and bowed and we laughed awkwardly
"Well....Kim Ga Eun, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as he go down with his one knee and getting my right hand as he looked at me in the eyes like I'm his world "Is that even a question that I should answer?" I said "Of course yes!!!!" I said and he stood up again and get me by my waist and brings me up in the air before spinning around happily.

"I love you" He said softly as ever to me "I love you too" I answered back with full of love as I felt him hold my right hand interwining it with him as we walked away.

As we we're walking at the hallways minding our own business with a lovey dovey atmosphere suddenly Felix popped up infront of us startling us and he spoked up, " Noona~~~" He sang clinging at my arms on the other side.

"What do you want? I gave you my book" I said "You owe me again" He said "What? No I'm not" I said "Yes you are" He argued "But I already gave you my book" I said poutedly "Uhmm... Felix will you stop clinging to her?" Chan asked a bit jealous.

"OoOooOh Jealous we see" We suddenly heard someone said in sync. Wait in sync?. "What the...." I said so much speechless about them all "Oiii Lee Yongbok you heard Chan Oppa stop clinging with her Queen or something" Ji Kyung teased us.

"Oh yeah? Should I say to him what you're hiding from him?" I said smirking at her "I know you can't" She said proudly as I just smirked at her "Heyy Lix, you know Ji has f-" I was just about to finish my sentence when I felt someone covered my mouth as I saw Ji Kyung covering it.

As she removed her hand out of me I laughed hardly "Eunnie!!!!" "How can you betray me like that" She asked and whined "I'm sorry okay?" I said chuckling still clinging to Chan's muscley arms.

"He sure are working out" I whispered at Felix who's standing beside me as I grasped at his arm more "Yepp" Felix just replied "You better not grasped that tightly, it hurts you know" Chan suddenly brought it up.

As I immediately loosened my grasped at him "Sorry" I apologized "It's fine just don't grasped so tightly" He said and I nod as he hold my hand again as we got out of the school.

"Let's go out...all of us" I said and they all nod and I cheered.

THE END

I guess this is the end guysss:((( but don't worry there's still a special chapter....but I don't know what put in their:((((