.

Bang Chan

"O....kay" I said to myself and stared down at the paper in my locker for the 21th day "Wait.... I didn't notice these before" I said to myself as I looked at very top of the paper and saw a single letter an E.

"Well this should be create an word or something" I said and go back to my classroom and put all the 21 letters I got from the anonymous girl as I arranged it from day 1 to 21.

"R O S E S A R E R E D V I O L E T S A R E....." I said one by one reading the words as I read it "It's a full word of Roses Are and Red Violets Are Blue" I said to myself.

"Wonder what's in the B L U E one" I said again trying to figure it out as I heard someone spoke "What you've got their?" Changbin suddenly said as I immediately pushed all the letter back from my bag as I smiled at him nervously.

"Ohhhh the secret admirer" He teased as he smirked "Oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes at him and he just chuckled at me "What are you doing here exactly?" I asked him "Mrs. Shin is  taking us here she said it's for a project or something cuz you know in my grade level and you're grade level has less students compare to the other grade level and I think we have the same topic from our book" He said as I just nod and sat down beside me "Okay, that's a bit odd I guess?" I just said to him and he just shrugged at me.

As Mrs. Shin came inside she immediately talked to us "Okay kids....you all have a project" She said a bit slamming the books at her desk "The project is....make a love poem, any kind of love poem, Teamwork is gonna do the work" She said.

"And I'll choose who's team you're in" She said as all the students in the classroom growls "No more buts, Growling or any kind of annoying sounds I make the decisions here...so you all shut up"  She said "Now....Changbin, Eun Kyung, Ga Eun, and Bang Chan" She said and continued to blabber my classmates name who's going to be in a team too.

Kim Ga Eun

"Now I'm surprised" I said to Eun Kyung who's only beside me "I'm sorry for my Mom... she's a bit Bitch sometimes" She said apologizing while patting my shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" I said who's been really happy about these teammates work "She's not a bitch...." "I'm actually happy cuz she putted me in Chan's Team for the first time.... he's my in my team or I'm in his team" I said trying to cover up the happiness as Eun Kyung just facepalmed herself for what I said.

"Okay students...this Thursday is the deadline for the love poem since Valentine's Day is not that away now....you should work on it and then when you finished it pass it to me in the exact same day at the deadline". "And then I'll keep it first, until Valentine's Day is really come" She said as I just gasped lightly.

"Oh...And don't forget to write From, and To" She said as I facepalmed myself inside "Now she's really a bitch now Eun" I whispered to her as she just chuckled from what I said to her Mother "Okay now..... let's go with our topic from this day" She said and opened the book "Go to page 143" Mrs. Shin said as we all go there.

"As you can see 143 sometimes means I Love You, and sometimes can be referred as I Hate You". "143 is a number you can referred to a words on how you express your own feelings to him or her without saying it directly, but 143 sometimes can hurt people too....because you don't know what's the meaning of 143 to him or her". "So if you're confessing to someone...make it clear for them....so they don't think you're not accepting them in your life or what". "And as you can see....that the page is 143..is the special page of the book it means love or hate....or something you don't know or we don't know".

"Now can someone tell me...what is love and hate?" Mrs. Shin asked as I just confidently put my hand up in the air as she noticed my hand and called me to stand up "Yes, Ms. Kim stand up and tell us what is Love and Hate" She asked again one more time.