Chapter 4

Kaycis POV

"Kayci wake up" i hear my brothers yell

"Go away and let me sleep" i mumbled snuggling into my blanket.

They chuckled coldly, and then i felt the covers been pulled of me. i groanded and sat up.

"What is your guys problem?" I asked clearly annoyed rubbing my eyes. 

" Today is the day your gonna meet the famly" Josh explained 

"What family?" I asked. I was so lost i have no idea what they are talking about.

" The family that your gonna babysit" Josh elaborates.

"Ohh right... is that today?" i question hoping they will say no.

"Yeah now go get ready!" Josh and Ethan pulled my arm trying to get me on my feet. I groaned. 

I got up did my daily routine and put whats on whats on the picture. I walked down staris to see my mum clearing the table.

" Morning mumma" I said kissing her cheek.

"Morning hun" She loooked up and smiled

"I sat down next to Ethan and started eating cereal. i put away the bowl and picked up my car keys.  I said bye to my mum and brothers and walked out of the door. I got in the car and started driving to the address my dad had givin me. I gasped when i saw the house it was huge. I parked my car and walked up to the door. Lets hope this goes well.

I rang the doorbell and a main opened it. She looked in her late 20's.

"How can i help you?" she smiled. i smiled back

"Hi im here for the job as a babysitter may i please speak to Pattie?" I asked kindly.

She smiled " Come on in" She says opening the door wider so i can get in.

I smile and walked into the house, it was beautiful.

"Please wait here i will call Pattie" the maid smiled. I nodded my head as i waited patiently.

Until another lady walked downstairs. 

"Hi im pattie" she smiled putting her hand out for me to shake.

I smiled back " Kayci" and shook her hand.

" What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" she said as she smiled. I smiled and a blush came upon my cheeks, i lookd down and thanked her. 

"Okay Kayci let me give you a tour of the house" she smiles

I nod my head following her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything of the house was so nice, their were so many rooms. 

"Oh and Kayci i would like you to pack all your things that you would need for the summer and move in our house tomorrow" I nodded my head understanding

" I have to catch my flight to Australia tomorrow at 7 and i would like you to be here before i leave is that fine with you?" she questions

"Yeah thats fine i will be here" I smiled

"For the whole summer you will be payed $15.000" Pattie explains. My face lit up thats so much money! It would take me forever to earn that much money!

"And of course you probably want to meet my son" She says smiling 

I nodded my head.

" he is gone to the gym, but he should be here any minute" She said looking at her watch and thats when i heard the door open and then close.

"Mum im home" I heard a male voice say.

"Can you come here sweetie we have a visiter" Pattie smiled.

I heard footsteps and then he walked in,

"Kayci i would like you to meet my son Justin "

Youve got to be kidding me .....