eighteen; i've got a blank space

╔═══════════════╗
BEAUTIFUL LIAR
chapter eighteen

╔═══════════════╗ BEAUTIFUL LIAR chapter eighteen

╚═══════════════╝
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

UNFORTUNATELY KLAUS HAD to leave the Compound due to Tyler having a Witch killed in the Quarter, deserting Athena and leaving her alone with the annoying redhead.

Everyone had gone somewhere but forced Athena to stay home due to her tiny little bean. It was a good thing that about after thirty minutes or so, Aurora left.

Athena took this as a time to relax and make a big dinner for everyone since they'd barely gotten a break.

In the midst of cleaning her mess, the sounds of yelling and smashing could be heard. She instantly dropped her cloth and ran to inspect.

It was Aurora, breaking and tearing up everything she could, in Klaus' art room. Athena knew of Klaus' love for painting and she couldn't bare to imagine his heartbroken stare.

"What the hell are you doing?" Athena asked, anger clear in her angelic features.

Aurora looked up, momentarily stopping her destruction to look up, a scowl on her face.

"I just saw Klaus flirting with that blonde wench, Carol, was it?" Aurora said in her squeaky accent. Athena knew this wasn't true because Caroline would never even think of hurting her like that and Klaus knew his siblings would not appreciate it.

"Firstly, it's Caroline. Second, are you that petty that you would break everything in his studio, I mean, it's kind of weak." Athena mocked the redhead, a pout resting on her face.

"Weak? You want to talk about weak? Klaus didn't even give you the time of day when I came but you stared at him like puppy in love!"

Athena tried to tolerate her but she was too much. She drew her hand back and punched her in her nose, the cracking noise it made was satisfying.

The red-head clutched her nose and popped it back with a shrill whimper, "you're dead, witch!"

Aurora went to grab her, Athena head butting her in return. She then caught her arm and flipped her.

Aurora used her speed to get back up, running towards Athena-who kicked her so hard that flew out of the room and over the balcony.

Once Aurora hit the floor, her back made a cracking noise. Athen jumped over the railing, landing on her feet.

Athena then used magic to snap her neck and sent her back where she came from.