Day 10: Freedom

So I found out today that my math is either at a high school level or higher. That might explain why I haven't learned anything in math. And I'm in the most advance course for my grade......

Everyone, Ladybug, Robin, Nightwing, Red Robin, Abielle, and Turtle, met up at their meeting point. They all agreed for patrol that they should have one vigilante and one Parisian hero group up and go the direction they were patrolling. Besides, the vigilantes had a com so that they could hear the other one, and the miraculous heroines had magical ones, so they could communicate with one another.

When they saw Robin with the cat miraculous, Ladybug just said that Plagg wanted to test for potential holders, and he was one of them. They understood that and still had him put on his normal one instead of the magical one.

For that night, Red Robin had Abielle and Nightwing had Turtle. That meant that Ladybug and Robin had each other. Red Robin and Abielle went north, Nightwing and Turtle went south, and Robin and Ladybug went west. They would all group up in the end and do east together.

Everything for Ladybug and Robin went smoothly. For the most part. There weren't any akumas, which was weird since there hasn't been one in a while, and they were grateful for it now. Almost when they were about to go to the meeting point, they heard the complaints of the former cat miraculous holder.

---------

Adrien's days were getting better, and he liked that, but he missed having the opportunity to be Chat Noir. Now, his father was starting to take time out of his day, and hung out with Adrien and let him hang out with his friends more. He was even allowing them to come over to his house and letting them stay there for sleepovers now. But, he now missed Plagg's complaints over not having enough Camembert. Even if all the cheese was gone from his room, it just felt wrong without it.

One day, it was night time, and Adrien was watching the stars from his room. The window was open, and his arms were crossed on the window sill.

Just as he was watching, two figures on the roof caught his gaze. It took him a while to recognize Ladybug since she wasn't in her usual attire. But he noticed the new cat hero in an instant. He did have green cat eyes and a staff with him. It wasn't that hard to figure out.

When they were close to hearing range, Adrien yelled out to them. "Ladybug, how could you replace me?"

Ladybug must have heard him and went closer to give her argument. "If I took your miraculous and these two need to be in circulation for the world to be in balance, then it's a no brainer why I replaced you."

"But Chat Noir was my only chance at freedom and you took it away from me!" Adrien said above his usual tone.

"Since you didn't come to the fights, you had lost that privilege of freedom. Besides, you only cared about getting out of the house. Not saving Paris. May I bring up Siren. You threw a fit when I didn't tell you what the former guardian told me not to tell you. You just sat on that rooftop and just let Paris drown. It's a wonder how it didn't get taken sooner. Besides, aren't you having freedom now in your life. Heard your father is letting you have friends." Ladybug said back. She saw Robin coming towards them with his scowl on his face.

"I understand that, but why him? He doesn't look like a hero. Looking at him, he looks like a villain. Something you called me!" Adrien exclaimed.

"I don't care what he looks like. At least he does his job." The two of them left, leaving a dumbfounded look on Adrien.

--------

"What took you so long to get here?" Abielle asked.

"Ran into a problem. Took care of it." Ladybug said. The vigilantes looked at her curiously, but didn't question it.

"You guys ready to go?" Turtle asked. Everyone gave their noises or nods of agreement. They were off, patrolling the east side of Paris.

--------

"-The longest I've ever stayed up would almost be a month if these guys and my parents didn't force me to bed when they found out." Ladybug said, pointing to Abielle and Turtle. Robin had his eyes slightly widened by that, but wouldn't seem too surprised since she was a superhero.

Before anyone could say anything about it, they all heard a voice. Four of them found it to be a very annoying voice.

"Ladybug? Are these the new heroes? I have got to get an interview with you! Is that a turtle hero? What happened to Carapace? What happened to Chat Noir?" Alya asked, pulling her phone out.

"Alya, I am not giving you an interview. And I can't trust Carapace nor Chat Noir. Bye." Ladybug said, leaving, following everyone else who had already left.

Alya was confused. Why couldn't she trust Nino? Nino was great. He was a great boyfriend, helped Lila as much as he could, and still set up dates with her. What was wrong with him? Chat Noir was awesome too! Ladynoir was her OTP. Without him, what would happen to it? Who was this new hero, and why was he taking Chat Noir's place.

--------

When they made it back to their original meeting spot, Ladybug sat down. She was tired. First she had to deal with Lila, then Adrien, and she just got done with Alya. She just wanted to go home and sleep. Was that too much to ask for?

She saw the sympathetic looks from everyone. Her face probably looked exasperated. She didn't want it. She just went home after that, hoping that the next day would bring a better one.

Finally, she got the sleep she wanted and needed. She didn't notice the ring she gave out, back on her desk. 

So this day is officially over. Like the from comfort to here was a day time for them. 

Morganlbr